Game Thread | Hurricanes Vs. Canadiens | 01/31/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!

How on earth did the Habs became this loosing team?! I can not believe that the Habs where first in the Eastern not long ago and almost every game was won with a single goal. Everybody was working and things went their way. Now everything is wrong.

Call up all of the Bulldogs!

No timeout?

At least Gainey should do something. Start to build on something from here. Try something new. The game is lost anyway.

Gerber was not a backup in Sweden. He played for Färjestad, same as Souray, Mike Comrie and Zdeno Chara.

They made the finals but lost to Frölunda who had Henrik Lundkvist in goal.

Jose Theodore was in Djurgården in Stockholm with Dan Boyle and Mariuz Czerkawski.

No timeout?

At least Gainey should do something. Start to build on something from here. Try something new. The game is lost anyway.

Gerber was not a backup in Sweden. He played for Färjestad, same as Souray, Mike Comrie and Zdeno Chara.

They made the finals but lost to Frölunda who had Henrik Lundkvist in goal.

Jose Theodore was in Djurgården in Stockholm with Dan Boyle and Mariuz Czerkawski.

Sorry your right...dont know what i was thinking...the games just got my head spinning

My son did a pretty good impersonation of Theo...

I went up stairs and he had his goalie pads on, while taking a crap on toilet....

I just about lost it I was laughing so hard.....

PS. I am not kidding.. I took a picture :)