Zhogy's Comin Back!

HABBER-oooooKNOWS

I'm sort of looking forward to what the Canadiens will look like about 3 or 4 or 5 years from now. It'll surely be somewhat of a different team.

It will likely already have been done but I think I'll start a thread on that topic.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

LOL! That made my morning!

But c'mon now Trizzak... honestly... Chuck Norris isn't afraid of anyone!

Gainey should sign Chuck Norris to fill the top line winger spot left vacant by Zednik. He'd roundhouse kick the puck for 8 hat tricks, and every goal will count...because any ref that tries to tell him otherwise will explode.

Gainey...get this deal done.

I'm sort of looking forward to what the Canadiens will look like about 3 or 4 or 5 years from now.

This is a realistic time frame... maybe 2 years if we're lucky. Perezhogin did well for awhile at the beginning of the year, but couldn't sustain it. Some of my HW friends seem to be getting pretty moist at the prospect of his return. His ice time was cut back for a reason, folks, and it will likely be limited on this second tour of duty. Hopefully he'll be really good one day, but I don't think it'll be this year.

This is a realistic time frame... maybe 2 years if we're lucky. Perezhogin did well for awhile at the beginning of the year, but couldn't sustain it. Some of my HW friends seem to be getting pretty moist at the prospect of his return. His ice time was cut back for a reason, folks, and it will likely be limited on this second tour of duty. Hopefully he'll be really good one day, but I don't think it'll be this year.

I never really saw him lose a step... Koivu got hurt, and Kovalev went to flush his system of steroids...kidding!!! From there on Perez's time diminished and then he was sent down....I think he needs a couple of good shifts, maby a goal...and back to the first line he goes in this up coming game. I think we can see this kid be great by play-off time.

Remeber koivu and kovalev loved playing with him......they were the ones that had natural chemistry right off the bat........They'll find it quicker then you think.....