Game Thread | Habs Vs. Bruins | 02/02/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to buy Theodore............He is for sale here...........

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Jose-Theodore_W0QQitemZ...1QQcmdZViewItem

:P:o:(:P

According to radio-canada Bulis will play tonight. Another 4-goal night in the making?

All I gotta say is there had better be some scrap action tonight! Ivanans had better be in the lineup to deal with some of those so called "big,bad bruins"

Habs- 5

Bruins- 2

Huet will stand on his head

BG AS NOT DONE A THING TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER, there worst with him behind the beach..his not cutting it as coach and as not did. much as GM SO FAR.the only way to save him self is to sign some good players in the off season.

Gainey as GM has certainly improved the team. They may be struggling now but they are much better than they were before he was hired. More importantly, the current team has a bright future and clearly will be better and better for next couple of years. Before Gainey, no one could make such a statement.

As coach he has done something great that a lot of people were screaming for: he has played the rookies and young players. For the past couple of games we've had Ryder, Plex, and Higgins all on the top 2 lines.

I am much happier seeing this as these guys need to develop into top line players and anyhow they have been out performing Zednek, Bonk, Ribeiro, and to a lesser extent Bullis for quite a while now.

We won't win the cup this year (and without Theo playing well we won't go very far) but there is no need to panic. We may even miss the playoffs this year but that is no reason to trade away our young stars.

Edited by Peter Puck

I just found out that Thomas is very old. Around 30, I believe. WHen I first heard of him, I thought he was a young prospect breaking out in the NHL. Turns out he's a bust with a string of flukey games. No reaosn to fret here - I trust Huet.

Lets go Huet and the Habs.

This game is huge for the confidence of the team.

I will expect the boys to come out flying as I believe they have more confidence in Huet. Expect a big game from Ryder, Kovalev and Souray for some reason I believe they will be espically good tonight.

Ivanans is in the lineup

Bonk is still out

Bah, I really hate Ribs on the 4th line. Put him on the 2nd line with Pleks. That line was pretty good last time they were together. Begin belongs on the 4th line, not because he is bad, but because he is a 4th line type player. He is what makes our 4th line effective!

Hopefully they will switch before the game is too far in, much like a few games ago.

:hockey: :hlogo: :hockey: ! !

Hello, tommy. Let's hope to see some goals from our 2 favourite Habs!:D

Huet stops Axelsson's penalty shot cleanly.

Hello, tommy. Let's hope to see some goals from our 2 favourite Habs!:D

Yep!

Hi to you too! :)

We need more luck tonite. Last game against Canes was a disaster! :(

I'm watching Sabs-Flyers game now and I'm curious what will produce our Ales Kotalík. He is the player who stayed out from Olympic-nomination due to "Bubu" good outputs in Habs uniform! :)

... congrats to Cris for big PS-save! :rolleyes: