• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O yes its Theodores fault

It's over

3-1

Boo :hlogo: Boo

its not all theodore's fault, the team in front of him is bad. The defence are just plain awful.

I don't care how much skill Kovalev's got, it will never matter because HE NEVER HITS THE NET!!!!!!

this team is a joke,BG got to change things around.. i not impress with him just as much as the team julien is gone there no one else for BG to blame but him self(GM AND COACH) come on bob make me eat my words(please)

pissed

where was this pressure the rest of the game.

now will people see that its not all theodores fault

at least huet last the full game and only let 2 in, get over theo

I am starting to think a Nolan or rent a player is needed just to shake this team up. Too many guys are just not competing.

If I hear one more of them talk about "working hard" I am going to choke. Don't talk about it... DO IT!

The Three Freakin' Stooges have no clue. The Bruins were doing worse than us but they had the intelligence and the guts to stick with their coach and now look at them. We, of course, have a bunch of idiots running this storied franchise and they go and fire an excellent coach and Voila look at what has happened!!! We're the laughing stock of the league...I can here the Julien household laughing hysterically all the way to the bank.

Yeah your right hbs4evr this team lacks heart from almost everyone.

Gainey will feel even more pressure now that the Habs are the worst in the division. Wow I can not believe things have gone this far