Game Thread | Habs Vs. Bruins | 02/02/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.. never changes.

they stopped skating once they were up by one. Now they are getting beat to the puck, skated past, and have to take dumb, lazy penalties.

I know Theo has not played well, but I don't buy the arguement that the team gives up due to soft goals. Huet has been standing on his head and this team hung him out to dry anyway.

Does anyone remember the last time a MTL defenseman stood up to a guy at the line and knocked him on his butt?

Playing like a bunch of pansies.

Sigh.. never changes.

they stopped skating once they were up by one. Now they are getting beat to the puck, skated past, and have to take dumb, lazy penalties.

I know Theo has not played well, but I don't buy the arguement that the team gives up due to soft goals. Huet has been standing on his head and this team hung him out to dry anyway.

I disagree completely, the goals going in on HUET or not his faul they are the D's fault...the goals going in on THEO are THEO's fault, believe me i wouldn't be all over him if they weren't.

Man I've never seen a man get undressed in front of 20,000 people so often - sourray needs some suspenders or something keep those pants up

I disagree completely, the goals going in on HUET or not his faul they are the D's fault...the goals going in on THEO are THEO's fault, believe me i wouldn't be all over him if they weren't.

Man I've never seen a man get undressed in front of 20,000 people so often - sourray needs some suspenders or something keep those pants up

I never said Theo was playing well, I am saying the team in front sucks regardless of the goalie. Huet is playing great and they respond by playing horrible.

I am simply saying that a lot of people felt that Theo was so bad, the team played bad in front on him. I say they are just playing bad, period. When Theo is in, it just results in even more goals since he is sucking too.

I dont like to complain about the refs but sunny never hooked the guy and zed got a penalty for the bruin foward holding his stick. Higgins call was also questionalble. But aside from that the Habs are playing terrible.

I never said Theo was playing well, I am saying the team in front sucks regardless of the goalie. Huet is playing great and they respond by playing horrible.

I am simply saying that a lot of people felt that Theo was so bad, the team played bad in front on him. I say they are just playing bad, period. When Theo is in, it just results in even more goals since he is sucking too.

I agree with you man, they are playing bad, just look at the game tonight. I'm not sticking up for Theodore because he has been playing poorly, but we should look at the whole team, not just one player.

No they can not do that.

haha okay good. P.S - Souray was once again a pilon for a 3rd major time. This is embarassing..won't ever stop hearing about this...

First Spezza, then CHARA and now Bergeron. Souray start trying please!!

this game is killing me, i dont know what BG IS TRYING to do F*** all shots on net again to night, if it wasnt for huet this could really be bad. i wish we put some lines together and keep them and why not put ryder on the first line, rib cant be any easy to push off the puck.. zed is done, i dont know want is wrong with him.. the one good thing i see is cote i really like his play so far, there is no drive on this team, there got to be a trade , even a little one to change things up.. i hope we can come back and win this..

hurting

4 1

we got get in 5 goals ....til now

after the game we BG has to scratch Zednick and Ribs .... and Bulis aint too far from that either! lets hope got that obviously Ryder caught on!

If montreal wins this game the Bruins will go insane.

It should be 4 -1 the first disallowed goal should have counted. So I hope if Montreal wins they win by 3 goals.

Your too late JMMR lol just joking!

Cote is looking good and Souray is at least looking good offensively. Other then that this team completely sucks. Sure Boston has played better lately, but they are getting totally out skated, out shot, and out played.

Boston deserves to win this one since they are the only ones that showed up.