Markov Back

KidRock

Huge!!!!!

But is it enough to turn this bunch of miserable cows around?

I really don't think so....this team needs a heart transplant. The play of the Habs must be killing Carbo!

Edited by KidRock

I needed that!

some posative thinking and comments.

I have done far too much complaining lately.

:hlogo:

I say positive things because I am positive. We will make the playoffs. I know we're good enough. You're only fooling yourself when you go out of your way to find problems. One can even argue that this person is the troublemaker.

I say positive things because I am positive. We will make the playoffs. I know we're good enough. You're only fooling yourself when you go out of your way to find problems. One can even argue that this person is the troublemaker.

What person?

Yay Markov is back..YAY

now the question who sits? ??

Markov Rivet

Sourray Bouillon

Komisarek Cote

I would sit Dandy as the next underperforming vet....Not for his lack of offence, but he sucks defensively and he takes brutal penalties over and over again. Probably most penalties while on the PK in the league

Yay Markov is back..YAY

now the question who sits? ??

Markov Rivet

Sourray Bouillon

Komisarek Cote

I would sit Dandy as the next underperforming vet....Not for his lack of offence, but he sucks defensively and he takes brutal penalties over and over again. Probably most penalties while on the PK in the league

I say it's between Souray and Komi with my bet on Souray. Komi and Cote have been getting better together, I like that pairing. Souray, on the other hand, been watching players Breeze-by him.

I don't think Dandenault has been that bad. He's a 5th or 6th defenceman in this leauge but the Habs has put to much on his shoulders. Problem is: The Habs have to many 5th or 6th defencemen.

Rivet, Boullion, Dandenault, Cote and Komisarek would fit in that category. Markov the only one being a first-pair-guy and Souray was in the old NHL but I don't see him as more then a second pairing guy.

Rivet has been good this season and maybe, just maybe, he is good enough to be in the second pair.

I say it's between Souray and Komi with my bet on Souray. Komi and Cote have been getting better together, I like that pairing. Souray, on the other hand, been watching players Breeze-by him.

from what I have seen lately sourry is taking dance lessons. He has been practising the latest dance steps with the like of charra spezza and bergeron

I forgot he was gone. What's that I see? The playoffs?

What a surprise, Markov comes back, scores on the powerplay and we win. With both Atlanta and the laffs slumping, dare I say playoffs here we come?

No but I said it for you.