Salei For Komisarek?

As for Sheldon Souray...I would get rid of him for a bag of pucks...He is useless and I think he may be one of the worst defenders in the league. I play Jr. A and I would put my money on it that I could burn him....Since he watches the puck and not the man!!!! He's been dangled so many times this season its ridiculous.

Oh my god!!!!!! Have we found the mysterious righty from the open practice???!!!! Quick Bob, sign him quick! :lol:

I've seen justintb play...he's 216lbs with great speed...don't be so sure.

You also have almost the same screen name...how do we know you're not the same person?

Sale?

35.jpg

only if they add David Pelletier

I don't know, I'd be tempted to take just Sale. :P

Burke loves to make trades it keeps his life exciting. I wonder if Giggy could actually be an option. Although I don’t know what Burke would be scouting how Theo sits on a stool or how he wears his baseball cap.

Salei is UFA at season's end, no way this deal is even considered unless salei agrees to a long term contract first.
komi will thrivve with some other team its always the way for the habs,bright prospects sh$t the bed but play great elsewhere.

RDS reports alot of scouts at todays game:

Six teams were represented by their professional recruiters. Especially teams of the west: Vancouver (Lorne Henning and Lucien Deblois), St.Louis (Wayne Munday), Colorado (Garth Joy), Chicago (Marc Bergevin), Los Angeles (Bill O' Flaherty) and New Jersey (Andre Boudrias).

Makes you wonder what Bob is trying to do.

No way should we trade Komisarek. Especially not for a 30+-year-old defenceman. That's NOT how you rebuild; that's how you end up in the same wretched mess season after season. If Bob pulls the trigger on this deal, I will officially join the Bob-haters.

Me too, this would be a bad a decision I think. Komi has lots of potential and when your mother dies before her time chances are you wouldn't be at your best. Komi has lots to offer and he has the kind of grit you don't get from Russian D. We have Markov that's good enough for Russian D, we don't want to have no D that can hit or clear the net. Komi will get faster and smarter with time too, I have faith. Trade Souray if you want to get risky.

Edited by Lister110

Me too, this would be a bad a decision I think. Komi has lots of potential and when your mother dies before her time chances are you wouldn't be at your best. Komi has lots to offer and he has the kind of grit you don't get from Russian D. We have Markov that's good enough for Russian D, we don't want to have no D that can hit or clear the net. Komi will get faster and smarter with time too, I have faith. Trade Souray if you want to get risky.

You've obviously never seen Salei play before for posting these comments. The guy is 6'1" and 215lbs and plays rough. He as always averaged around 100 penalty minutes per year. Don't include all europeans in the same mold.

Is Kasparaitis a woose? and he's russian. How about our prospect Emelin who would be our toughest D if he was here with the club. Salei as demonstrated more grit then Komi as ever shown.

I'm not saying to trade Komi, I prefer to keep him and see next year what he can bring, put don't put Salei down as if he was a woose, he would be an upgrade on all our D except Markov....

Ever since Carbo's been behind the bench, he's apparently been giving Komi advice after pretty much every shift (heard this from Murray Wilson on CJAD I believe), and last night he had 19minutes of ice time. Maybe he's the 20min a game guy that BG has been looking for?

I've also noticed, that he's gotten a lot meaner in recent games...love seeing him cream the opponents!

Komi's had a rough year, what with his mother passing away and the new NHL. It's only a matter of time before he excels. He would be one of the last Habs I'd consider trading