Introduction

This place is nice, i mean really, Hard work appriciated! :clap: ive been on Habs boards for a while (and CO-Admining a 70+ member alternative to the stupid RDS forums) and this is the nicest ive seen...

Dont Mind the name, i got it last year and just didint feel like Running around with 50 nicks and as many passwords, anyway...

I was on ESPN boards when they were actually active, Then moved on to RDS where the management totally sucks (no way to edit or delete posts, no mods or admins checking the forums, one page with about 30 topics and everything below was lost, no... nothing) now overrun by trolls and an overreactive webmaster who bans trolls and good members alike actually

but despite all adversity people generally seemed to like my sometime harsh, analytic or just plain weird (but that actually made sense) opinion, and I would like to be part of this forum as well :ghg: :que:

Edited by KKZ2005

Welcome to Habs World! "Weird" is alright here, and even with the Habs playing poorly the board generally stays civil and fun, some good hockey smarts round here as well, and a lot of international people. Enjoy!