Game Thread | Boston Vs. Montreal | 02/04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to beat Philly again so I can continue my hockey bragging rights over my Finnish friend, a disillusioned soul who cheers for Philly. Plus, a win streak would be nice. Wait, let me re-phrase that. A long-lasting win streak would be nice! :D

It will be Huet decision if he plays tomorrow. I hope he has a good rest and feels up to it he played well against the flyers on the 25th. Will Bulis score 4 more against the flyers? I doubt it but I would like to see the Habs win one for Huet outshoot the flyers by a 2-1 margin.

This from tsn.ca:

huet_56514.jpg

plekanec and huet.

I didn't know plekanec is taller than Huet (6'0"), has blonde hair & 3 arms. The player wearing that #8 on the back of his helmet is the canadiens #8 Mike Komisarek. Ok the #35 on "his" third arm is confusing but still.. these guys actually get paid for posting that stuff.

This from tsn.ca:

huet_56514.jpg

plekanec and huet.

I didn't know plekanec is taller than Huet (6'0"), has blonde hair & 3 arms. The player wearing that #8 on the back of his helmet is the canadiens #8 Mike Komisarek. Ok the #35 on "his" third arm is confusing but still.. these guys actually get paid for posting that stuff.

They are so dumb.

This from tsn.ca:

huet_56514.jpg

plekanec and huet.

Just to prove yet again, getting the big bucks is not necessarily about the best at the task they get paid for ... rather they are usually paid well because they excel in other departments.

Edited by Bacchus

When I first saw the picture, I wondered why Plekanec looked like Komisarek. It's possible that Plekanec is off the screen and only is arm is in the picture. There's no reason for them to just photoshop a third armin the picture so it was just a picture that came out strangely.

I really like all 3 of the lines today...

Higgins Koivu Ryder

Zhogs Ribs Kovy

Bulis Plex Zed.

Each has good aspects

the fourth being begin and Bonk, used for PK and fill ins and more defensivley near the end and 7 D men... I like it tonight

WHo needs SUnny

did dandenault play a little forward in this game?? thats where he should be imo.

Still no offensive production from Saku Koivu or Richard Zednik. We can't relay on Andrei Markov and Cristobal Huet.

Good to see Ryder on the first line even if I believe that one genius will perform better in the shadow of another. (Koivu and Kovalev)

Heheh, a torch, how perfect! Gotta love those phallic objects, eh? :D

:ghg:

:blink:

Man, I'm so pissed I missed this game! Is tomorrow's an afternoon as well?

By the way Trizzak, did the Gilette card ever go through?

That is a question you'd have to ask our might leaders, the site admins.

I gave all the info to spathe, he told me he'd take care of it.

We need to beat Philly again so I can continue my hockey bragging rights over my Finnish friend, a disillusioned soul who cheers for Philly. Plus, a win streak would be nice. Wait, let me re-phrase that. A long-lasting win streak would be nice! :D

You're not wrong. This habit of win-one, lose two or three- win one is not going to get us into the playoffs. A nice 5 game or more winning streak, however would work wonders.

WOW That's a nice score!

Unfortunately Internet here died right for the third period. I think I missed something :) Two most doubted Montreal defensemen get the goals... Nice. But I still think we should have traded Souray when he was an All-Star

You're not wrong. This habit of win-one, lose two or three- win one is not going to get us into the playoffs. A nice 5 game or more winning streak, however would work wonders.

Me and your Finnish friend can cheer for Pitkanen together.

Me and your Finnish friend can cheer for Pitkanen together.

TREASON.. a most vile betrayal to cheer for any member of the vile, miserable, rotten, scum-sucking Flyers