Game Thread | Boston Vs. Montreal | 02/04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Zednik realize that his shot isn't hard enough to go through a person. 3 of his shots were blocked on the PP. No wonder we only get 15 shots a game now. Horrible shot selection. Terrible passing. Terrible puck control. It's really painful to watch Habs games now.

Did anyone else notice that ford pulled the Jose Theodore add in favour of the Wayne Gretzky add that has been playing in english canada all year?

This is the first time i've seen 99 on RDS....

Interesting.

I hate to say it, but I can't see a single chance for winning this one.

Try putting on your single malt scotch glasses. You might see a chance for us winning, you might see big, undreamt of things...

:wacko:

Yeah, this is something new. A game this early. I didn't know, just checking thesite and saw they were already playing. Love this!!

I may be wrong but I believe this is about the same time that most of the Turin Olympique hockey games will be broadcast...

Did anyone else notice that ford pulled the Jose Theodore add in favour of the Wayne Gretzky add that has been playing in english canada all year?

This is the first time i've seen 99 on RDS....

Interesting.

Let's see, what could José advertise now?

Swiss cheese?

hehehe just kidding, c'mon Théo get back in there soon, be better than ever...

We really need to stop taking penalties and start scoring on our PP chances. The Special Teams have been brutal for a while now and it's really been one of the biggest factors in our terrible play.

Huet is playing great and we are lucky it's still scoreless. Pleks needs to finish off some of those chances that he had in the first.