Game Thread | Boston Vs. Montreal | 02/04/06

Spider-Man NL

I saw an ebay auction "Buy slightly washed-up goalie Jose Theodore". Had some laugh, but I'd love to see him silence his critics. Damn, I've been waiting for his autograph for years, when I get it - he plays just to be sent to AHL :]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its been a tradition in the past few seasons. Montreal has two afternoon games on saturday and sunday for respect to the superbowl.

Yep, do I love Super Bowl weekend.

At last, an early game! Only 10:00pm here but i missed the first because my pump is broken!

Missed most of the first two 6 Nations games too

Oh, well a win by MTL will make everything right

WTF!!!

Another PK -- That's five out of six???

Here's a hint -- have a drink every time Moffatt uses the verb "careen" and you will be sauced by the time the Habs are hopelessly out of the game.

it seems that are pk is actually getting the puck out of the zone in this game, compared to the last one

You give any team enough chances on the pp, i dont care how well the pk unit is playing your bound to get scored on

You give any team enough chances on the pp, i dont care how well the pk unit is playing your bound to get scored on

thats true, im just saying that in the last game, Boston would have the puck in the montreal zone for most of the power play. In this game, montreal is actually getting the puck out.

The habs have had a few scoring chances at least, but with all the penalties it is pretty hard to get an offensive game going.

I will say the Bruins hit way better then the habs. Their D don't play the puck, they play the man, which is why we are not getting nearly as many shots.