The Amazing Baby Race!

mathieu30

The Hamilton Bulldogs will be holding their first baby race brought to you by Investors Group, during the 2nd Intermission of their home game on Sunday, February 12, 2006 at 4:00PM against the San Antonio Rampage.

The Bulldogs are looking for 4 babies, 8 to 12 months of age, to participate in the Hamilton Bulldogs Amazing Baby Race; every baby who participates will receive a gift and two complimentary tickets to the game.

Babies will be crawling on a carpet placed on the ice during the 2nd Intermission of the Bulldogs game.

There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. First place, is 12 tickets in the Investors Group Suite on February 19th when the Bulldogs host the Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights (AHL Affiliate of the Calgary Flames).

Two people will need to accompany the baby racers on to the ice so that each baby has someone at the start and finish lines, you can bring one toy with you to encourage your baby to crawl towards you at the finish line.

Do you think your baby has what it takes to race in front of thousands of fans? Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and can be done by contacting Sarah Spoors at sarah.spoors@hamiltonbulldogs.com or 905-777-2373.

I think they should do Baby Bowling instead. You push your child down the ice and try to knock over as many other babies standing at the other end.

...I'm a genius. Get me Gainey! This idea is too good for Hamilton. Bell Centre, here I come!

I think they should do Baby Bowling instead. You push your child down the ice and try to knock over as many other babies standing at the other end.

...I'm a genius. Get me Gainey! This idea is too good for Hamilton. Bell Centre, here I come!

Teehee, that reminds me of that flash Santa Claus "elf bowling" game that was popular a few years ago.

great... now i need to get me a baby!

That's easy enough to do.

1) Adopt one. :)

2) Rent one. :mellow:

3) Kidnap one. :(

4) Make one (takes a partner of the complimentary gender, by the way). :lol:

5) Disguise yourself as one (gotta be really short, though). :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...