Game Thread | Flyers Vs. Canadiens | 02/05/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win by the Habs but I can't understand why people still are calling for a Theodore trade.

Why do a team have backups? Just for injuries?

Get real, Cristobal Huet has been great but sooner or later he will allow a goal. Theodore still has the skills he just needs to regain his positioning and confidence.

Another key factor is that the Canadiens offensive lines worked. Points from Ryder, Koivu and Kovalev. That's important as well. Get Zednik and Ribeiro going and we're back on track for a playoff spot.

They can't trade K-Rex. Any other Dman but not him. He's got Scott Stevens written all over him.

HUUUEEEEET!!!

Theo SUCKS!!!!!

Theo doesn't suck, and two games does not make a career. Let's not get carried away.

Theo is playing terrible lately, but he has done plenty for this org and deserves some respect and some time to work on his play.

Huet is playing great right now and has earned more starts. I hope he keeps on this streak and I have no problem playing him until he falls apart. That said, I hope when he hits a bad patch we remember how he played this weekend and not call for his head.

Overall, best game I have seen from this bunch in ages. I think the biggest difference is they are playing a puck possession, forechecking game rather then that crap trap. The trap takes all the speed out of both teams and speed is suppose to be our advantage.

I hope Gainey keeps them playing this way.

please see all of my previous posts. This is the same team that we were all happy with 25 games ago. They have had some tough times. we will overcome. Bob has never been a loser and he never will be.