Game Thread | Buffalo Vs. Montreal | 02/07/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good test tonight from a team that resembles the Habs in terms of speed. I hope Gainey keeps rolling the same 4 lines we saw on Sunday. Each line seemed to work pretty effectively but the intensity of the forecheck has to remain high. I don't think we are going to see as many mistakes from the Buffalo defence as we did against Philly. I like the way the lines are spread out and feed nicely into the PP and PK. It's a little bit tricky for opposing teams to throw a checking line at us now that Koivu and Kovalev are split up. Our defence has now started to step up to hit people, taking chances now and again. As well they are pinching a bit more or driving the attack. It is a much more interesting style of hockey.

go habs go

grow habs grow

glow habs glow

cjad is sloooooowwwwwwwwwwww and choppy

habs pk sounds good and so does Huet, based on the article about him today and his play with the habs and LA he may soon rewrite history and make the "bonk trade" the "huet trade".......his future looks bright