Game Thread | Buffalo Vs. Montreal | 02/07/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count on it, one of the refs and both linesmen are from Ontario, while the other official is from Nova Scotia.

What are we.. Leafs fans now? Let's not start blaming the refs*just* yet... :D

I think we'll see some shortening of the bench here. It sounds like the young guys are running the show for us tonight and I see no reason to stop there.

I'm looking to Ryder, Perezhogin, Plekanec to step up in the 3rd. BG should give them the ice time to do it.

Another no call. Just hammered down a habs no where near the puck right in front of the ref, no call.

These refs are crap.

Let's see if the refs have the guts to make the call up. Koharski's been around long enough to know the "code".

Edited by zumpano21

A trend is developing. Why do we lose? Yeah, yeah. Theodore has been terrible. But, even in games where our goaltending was awesome and we lost, I'd repeatedly ask "WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

I DEMAND A GOAL!

"WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

"WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

"WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

C'MON

Let's see if the refs have the guts to make the call up. Koharski's been around long enough to know the "code".

Ooooh, you mean the pirate's code? Quick Bob, send someone over to "parley!"

A trend is developing. Why do we lose? Yeah, yeah. Theodore has been terrible. But, even in games where our goaltending was awesome and we lost, I'd repeatedly ask "WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

I DEMAND A GOAL!

"WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

"WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

"WHERE ARE THE GOALS?"

C'MON

I wholeheartedly agree. We need to score more than one goal a night to win.

no god damn traffic in front ....he'll stop it every time

Well Ribs was parked right in front on his shift. I wish Ryder would, but he always stays to the side waiting to shoot.

We need a big guy in front. The goalie can look over Koivu and right through Ribs.:)