Most Dissapointing Hab... Theo Aside.

Habby1197

Besides Theodore, who's been the most dissapointing?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who's been our second biggest lemon?

• Zednik
    • Kovalev
    • Souray
    • Dandenault
    • Ribeiro
    • Bonk
    • Komisarek

Gotta go w/ my favorite player actually. Richard Zednik. He just hasn't brought it every night... if any night. Komisarek is still a rookie in my eyes, and well it's been a tough year for him w/ his loss and such, so I'll cut him some slack.

Other than that though... I expected Ribs to be a push over... :P... and apart from Bonk, the others have shown some improvement.

I dunno, I'm still iffy on him. It's hard to tell considering he's been plagues w/ a groin injury. Maybe he has been playing better, but I really haven't watched his game too much.

zednik as my vote this year

he's lazy and take dumb penalties

19 points and -6 in 42 games

we don't need player like that

My most disapointing habs so far in the 05-06 season...Theo aside,...as been for me, Gainey.

As soon as the 03-04 came to an end, one of the first thing he did was re-signing

Sundstrom to a 2 year contract.........I thought signing a smallish, slowish cerebral player

as a third liner was completely at odd with the fact that the CH was already a smallish team that was expecting more smallish prospects to be emerging from the farm anytime soon......Yes some players

have under-performed throughout the league but I feel that it is the GM's job to make shure that his team

composition at the begining of the season as been built in a way to fight off obstacles.

I feel the overall imput of our GM about making his team a better one than in its last incarnation to have been marginal at best,....the fact that he was previledged by the arrival of talented prospects on one hand and of an enlarge pool of avalaible opportunities before and after the look-out on the other......makes him my most disapointing habs this season.

PS: Its normal that Komisarek's progression has been altered by the tragic lost of his young mother.

My most disapointing habs so far in the 05-06 season...Theo aside,...as been for me, Gainey.

As soon as the 03-04 came to an end, one of the first thing he did was re-signing

Sundstrom to a 2 year contract.........I thought signing a smallish, slowish cerebral player

as a third liner was completely at odd with the fact that the CH was already a smallish team that was expecting more smallish prospects to be emerging from the farm anytime soon......Yes some players

have under-performed throughout the league but I feel that it is the GM's job to make shure that his team

composition at the begining of the season as been built in a way to fight off obstacles.

I feel the overall imput of our GM about making his team a better one than in its last incarnation to have been marginal at best,....the fact that he was previledged by the arrival of talented prospects on one hand and of an enlarge pool of avalaible opportunities before and after the look-out on the other......makes him my most disapointing habs this season.

PS: Its normal that Komisarek's progression has been altered by the tragic lost of his young mother.

I will disagree. Bob as not lost sight by keeping SunnyD yes he is not as effective as Begin who as half the salary but remember Alot of Teams want him even as he as played so he might still have trade value as he had last year...

I can understand why Ribs are having a tough time.

I don't understand why Bonk and Zednik aren't performing. I voted for Bonk. He gets the money but doesn't get the job done.

Come on Corvina,...would't have you prefered a guy like Ian Laperierre starting the season

on the third line along side Bonk and Bulis......Gainey's choice of Sundstrom over him did

seem odd to me then.....and our season, as a team, has not helped me vewing it any

differently.

But as I said there was more than just that.........But even if he has disapointed me in

the pre-saison I still believe him to be the best man for the job in Montreal.

He is actually doing a pretty good job right now at salvaging the damaged goods......hopefully

this will lead to some good stories to be writen about later.

My vote goes to Dagenais. I was hoping for 15 goals in a limited role and now he's being scratced in Hamilton. Second place former habs Ron Hainsey who never showed much here but is doing ok with CBJ

Zed and Bonk both are underachieving offensively and only recently has Bonks defensive game improved. As for Sunny D yeah Ian Lappy would have been better that was an oversight by Bob I believe. But if Bonk had produced offensively Sunny would have appeared to have more offensive upside as well. But hindsight is 20/20 so lets look to the future where Bonk is a sold PK and 4th liner and Zed can build some chemistry with Bulis and Plex.

I voted for Zednik, but then when I looked at his career stats I saw he is on pace for 20 goals which is a good season for him. He had 31 once but only broke 20 2 other times. Never realized he was such a mediocre 1st liner.

I would like to change my vote to Bonk, who I did expect a little more from. Oh, I would say Rollie for his ineffective work with Theo, but that gets me in trouble every time I mention it so I wont> lmao

It was tough picking between Bonk and Zed, but at the end of the day I figured that Bonk is the big money player who was going to finally add some offensive depth to this team. So far he has only managed the big money part. :)

Zed is dissapointing but I had a bad feeling about him anyway. As far as I am concerned, Ryder replaces him on this team. Time to deal him.

Ribs has struggles, but he is still 4th in points and I have hope for him in the long run, so I am only mildly dissapointed in him.

I didn't expect anything from Sunny and so far, he is delivering. :)

I chose Bonk although I understand Zed being the answer.

NO TRADING ZEDNIK. NO. NO. NO.

...at least before the deadline. Maybe team Slovakia causes him to have some freaky revelation. I hope so.

I say be patient though. Look at this guys' shooting percenatge in the post season.

In 2003-04 before the lockout he was averaging 8.00. But he's been known to hit 17.00 or even 18.00. Look around the NHL and find me numbers like that.

Of course, my whole argument hinges on some sort of rebirth for Zed.

Let's hope.

By the way, The Bulis goal wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Pleks. Pleks wouldn't have gotten the puck if it wasn't for good work by Zed to tie up the Flyers defenceman - I forget his name. On another note, why didn't the Czech team take Pleks too? :wacko:

Go Habs - destroy Tatonka.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Zednik imo.

He's just developed a lot of bad habits. Not scoring is bad enough, but he's aggravating the situation by taking lazy lazy penalties. He's being consistently beaten to the puck by obviously much slower players.

But that being said, Bonk = Yikes! I realize Gainey downplayed expectations for a reason, but no one expected him to become a mediocre third line centre with zilch to contribute offensively.

As for Dandenault, he's never been more than 6th defenseman/12th forward in his career. Does Detroit's utility man equal Montreal's top four defenseman? Hell no.

I choose Souray.

Not because he is having the worst season on the list but because he was suppose to be the next superstar. Having a wonderful year before injury and then doing well in Europe. I was expecting him to be the Habs poster boy. So from going from superstar status to blah - he gets my vote.