Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Sabres | 02/09/06

Spider-Man NL

Yeah, we're not helping.

I am getting fed up with the Bell Centre boo birds for Theodore. I mean, yes the faithful are upset but we want Jose to get back his confidence, not kill it! By continuing to boo Jose, they are probably making him think, "why should I say here?"

We all know his value is low right now, so encouraging him to run to the door will only make the return on a trade that much crappier.

Please stop booing him for the sake of it. If you don't like the guy, fine. But stop booing. Don't do it for Theodore - DO IT FOR THE CANADIENS!

A famous man once said, "We don't need those people, we don't want those people, they're jealous people, yellow people. I think they're a bunch of gutless bastards, to be honest."

The Bell Centre faithful must have the collective IQ of a ham sandwich. Night after night I'm sure there are NHL stars who tune into RDS or whatever and hear the boo birds and think, "I'll never play there, not on your life".

Good job by the jerks who help in NHL stars having this opinion. Keep it up and we might win in 2000 years!

:angry:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Athletique and Umpalumpa.

But the Canadiens need to be successful as a team and give it their all every night. But yes the Fans should be more supportive of out team. Streit is a great player and hopefully will prosper in the next few years, Theo has oodles of Talent and every Canadiens fan hopes he rediscovers it. But once again I agree lets cheer our boys to success not boo them to failure.

I agree with Athletique and Umpalumpa.

But the Canadiens need to be successful as a team and give it their all every night. But yes the Fans should be more supportive of out team. Streit is a great player and hopefully will prosper in the next few years, Theo has oodles of Talent and every Canadiens fan hopes he rediscovers it. But once again I agree lets cheer our boys to success not boo them to failure.

You obviously are no judge of talent. Streit is a great player? What are you thinking? This guys a moron, and theres a good reason he's riding the pine every night, and he won't be around after this disaster of a year

Yeah, we're not helping.

I am getting fed up with the Bell Centre boo birds for Theodore. I mean, yes the faithful are upset but we want Jose to get back his confidence, not kill it! By continuing to boo Jose, they are probably making him think, "why should I say here?"

We all know his value is low right now, so encouraging him to run to the door will only make the return on a trade that much crappier.

Please stop booing him for the sake of it. If you don't like the guy, fine. But stop booing. Don't do it for Theodore - DO IT FOR THE CANADIENS!

A famous man once said, "We don't need those people, we don't want those people, they're jealous people, yellow people. I think they're a bunch of gutless bastards, to be honest."

The Bell Centre faithful must have the collective IQ of a ham sandwich. Night after night I'm sure there are NHL stars who tune into RDS or whatever and hear the boo birds and think, "I'll never play there, not on your life".

Good job by the jerks who help in NHL stars having this opinion. Keep it up and we might win in 2000 years!

:angry:

Certainly support the boys, but we as fans has every right to let our displeasure be know with consistent poor performance or lack of effort. With that being said there is a point of diminishing returns.

I feel a huge game tonight from the boys. I agree with an earlier post predicting a break out game for Zhog.

Go Habs Go

The other side of that coin is when the Habs are rolling, winning games and playing great, the fans cheer till they puke.

Is that not the reason Kovalev gave for wanting to return to Montreal?

habs fans are very passionate.

Stop sucking and the boo birds turn into cheer birds.

Well said, the passion flows both ways.

Bulis Less than 3 minutes first period... meaning this 3rd line aint being used much... or they are reserving him for PK duties Hopefully this will keep him under the sabres Radar and dish up some points when least expected!...

So the boys look tired?

I have seen numerous opportunities for penalties to be called against Buffalo, but once again the calls only seem to go one way. The call on Boullion was bogus, and it even looked like he was tripped on the way in to get in that situation.

sigh