Shortcat1

Peter Puck

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had seen shortcat1 lately?

I was going to set up a poll for votes on what happened to him but there are too many possibilities.

Here are my top 3 guesses:

3. Advanced age leads to dementia which causes switch to leaf nation.

2. Keyboard worn out by 4000+ posts in 6 months.

and the most likely reason no one has heard from shortcat1 lately is ...

1. Avitar banned by mods in the current cartoon purge.

And straight from the frog's mouth...

1. I'm taking a bit of a break.

2. I'm frustrated with this stuff for the moment (womenopause?).

3. I'm unhappy with the way this format works with the posting. I'm going to start a new string about this.

4. I sort of have to learn HTML and don't really want to do that.

5. Too much sex is wearing me out. :blink:

6. I've got to reconsider my priorities a bit. ie. is my wife becoming a habsworld widow? not good.

7. There's other stuff that I really need to get done and I've been delaying them for too long and I've gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta get them done.

8. nine & ten.

Hmm.. #5 and 6: you're getting too much sex, but your wife is becoming a Habsworld widow?

So, where are you getting all this sex? Obviously someone from Habsworld. I don't quite know why, but I suspect simonus. :o

If I knew how, I'd start a poll. B)

Hmm.. #5 and 6: you're getting too much sex, but your wife is becoming a Habsworld widow?

So, where are you getting all this sex? Obviously someone from Habsworld. I don't quite know why, but I suspect simonus. :o

eez a joak... non? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm 56, keep that in mind... not a monk, by the way, but certainly not 19 anymore. :wacko:

Alright, I confess... :unsure:

should i be insulted right now?

should i be insulted right now?

I give up.

Is the answer 'None of the above'?

:)

Insulted or flattered - your choice!

But alas, Bulis the Habbie has confessed. The 15 year old and the 56 year old - yikes. It's only legal among consenting Habs fans, I guess.

:puke:

That was unexpected... a mental image just spontaneously popped in my mind before I could block it... I need to clean my mind now... I'll go drink a bottle of Bleach now... lots of it... need to... clean... the... horror... must... clean... horror, horror...

:puke: indeed.

Insulted or flattered - your choice!

But alas, Bulis the Habbie has confessed. The 15 year old and the 56 year old - yikes. It's only legal among consenting Habs fans, I guess.

:puke:

Sorry guys... I only have a right-hand swing. :P