Game Thread | Atlanta Vs. Montreal | 02/11/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Souray is useless from the point on PPs more often than not. I think we oughta try Kovalev on the point when it's 5-on-3, the way the Rangers do with Jagr. Seems to work quite well for them.

A real missed opportunity at the end of the period, but im confident heading into the third.

Let's take back 8th place!

Montreal holds 8th spot right now.

Although Boston is winning now and the habs will need at least a point to hold the position.

With that TB BOS game i just want a regulation winner no overtime please.

Souray is useless from the point on PPs more often than not. I think we oughta try Kovalev on the point when it's 5-on-3, the way the Rangers do with Jagr. Seems to work quite well for them.

Ya Gainey and Julien have sometimes used Kovalev at the point, but for some reason they never leave him there. I think he should stay there he has an awesome shot.

Habs have blocked 15 shots. Atl only 8.

Koivu is 77% in the circle tonight.

Game Updates

4-3 Boston over TB

3-2 Sens over Flyers

5-0 Pens over Caps Crosby 4 points.

2-0 Buff over Fla

3-2 Preds over Jackets

Edited by JMMR

the Habs have been terrible 5-3 all season. With the amount of talent down low (Koivu, Ribs, Ryder, Kovalev), why they waste most of the time passing it back and forth between the D is beyond me. Worse, the D are so close together that one guy successfully covers them both....

Montreal holds 8th spot right now.

Although Boston is winning now and the habs will need at least a point to hold the position.

With that TB BOS game i just want a regulation winner no overtime please.

I guess technically we do, but i want more points than the Leafs heading into the break so its a little more clear cut. Will help me out for bragging rights at school, because a lot of people have been giving me a hard time that we arent in the playoffs.