Game Thread | Atlanta Vs. Montreal | 02/11/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huet stood on his head. It would've been nice to see him get the 2 points and not just the 1.

Huet 3rd star are you kidding me?? He had to've been 1st star.

And who is this new announcer, don't recognize his voice like the one before.

I have to go destroy something... good night everyone (as good as it can be after a loss which makes nightmares look like nude babes)

Nightmares that look like.. what?

Tough loss.

Huet 3rd star ?

Habs could not score on their chances, that said Lehtonen played very well. Perez should have scored for sure I dont know what he could not get that puck up. Ryder should not be in the shootout IMO, but who knows what he does in practice.

Well they head into the break with a one point lead on the leafs with a game at hand, 2 point lead on the bruins and thrashers with 2 games at hand, 8 points back of the Devils and Bolts with2 games at hand.

The habs play 16 times in March

It's too bad we lost but the Habs have scored points in 5 consecutive games. We deserved a point and so did Atlanta. A strong game for both teams and both goalies. I still can't get over that overtime robbery on Hossa! I have to agree with JMMR that Zhog and even Kovy could have scored on their shootout chances and that Ryder shouldn't be in the shootout. I'd rather see Plekanec or even one of Bonk, Bulis, Koivu, Markov out there. What I didn't like about Huet was that he made the huge stops but the 2 goals he let in were questionable. Whatever. I can't blame him and he gave me an entertaining night. Go Habs Go! :hlogo:

I couldn't agree more with the fact that Ryder should not be in the shootout, he is not a stickhandler, most succesful shootout guys, have the threat of a deke or a shot, while Ryder just plain can't deke. Bulis is a finnisher, he should be in there. Or Koivu now that he's making the big bucks.

Komisarek should have been that third shooter. A la Marek Malik, between the legs, scoring and leaving Lehtonen behind with a pulled groin ;)