Theodore Out 6 To 8 Weeks

kenadian

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

out of curiosity haberoo:

why in the world would theo go along with such a conspiracy?

Well..... him and Gainey most likely, I'm sure, have had a talk during this break..........about ..What they should do about this situation they find themselves in.......

BG probably told him that he had no intention of playing him as long as Huet was playing so well...and then told theo that a trade was out of the question because no-one was ready to take a chance on him.....there is no trade, that we know is true......nobody wants him at this point .

Now what?

Theo doesn't want to sit on the bench for 2 months, mostly because the media will go crazy with it and drive the team out of town let alone Theo. How do you shut the media up?........Plan B..Fake an injury.........It's peaceful....Theo has time to get his shit together.......and Montreal makes a play-off run...

Theo knows is head ain't right.....he realizes this is a good thing for him.........and as far as his trade value goes...

BG is thinking ........out of sight ......out of mind........Next year is a new ball-game........

Sorry but this is way too convieniant...........but brilliant......Unless some crazy Montreal reporter decides to investigate.........I'm sure they have those bases covered anyway....doctor patient stuff is highly confidential so there is know way of knowing what hospital he went to.

Thumbs up to Gainey

I smell a rat!!!!!!!!!

Suprised no-one has brought it up yet......

This is politics.....and pure bullshit. AlthoughI'm happy about it bcause the dilemma is dead. I'd like to hear what hospital he went to. and what doctor x-rayed him...........

This is strategic politics and the only reason Bob Gainey is doing this is because he can't get rid of Theo and get something good in return.

If you beleive for 1 second that Theo is really hurt that bad, then your a fool.

This is a good thing either way..............Huet is officially #1 for the next 2 months.............We may have even just made room for a big salary pick-up .........

We may not see Theo for the rest of the year if this injury is true..............

To Bob Gainey.........................................Nice move!!!!!!!

I slightly brought it up. I said I didn't think it's staged. Which I don't but I think it's very possible. Notice how he comes back just in time for the playoffs.

It does seem very convenient and if it is a plot, I for one say WAY TO GO GUYS, Theo needs time to figure himself out. Bob needs less distractions for the team. Theo can now come back and be sent down for conditioning with no threat. I like Theo and really want to see him become the goalie he was. However i am really excited about seeing Danis and Huet lead us to the playoffs. By the way how long can he stay in minors for "conditioning"?

Great. Now we all know why Price was drafted. First he stinks up the joint, then he tests positive and now he falls outside of his house. Talk about being cursed. Theodore's career in Montreal really looks like it isn't going anywhere. And did I mention that the next 2 years are the most expensive ones?

How exactly will he find his form without playing?

I'm thinking he comes back next year and finds out if he can play or not. This may be the biggest blessing in disguise we have ever seen. I hope it is a plot and he is not injured. He needs a break right now. Sorry poor choice of words :hlogo: :D

Edited by habs rule

SOrry... but I just think it's hilarious that he fell outside his house! I laugh whenever I hear it. What happened he slipped on the ice? Maybe he needs to work on his skating..?

Maybe he's taking lessons from Byron Dafoe who in 2004 slipped on a sheet of ice and pulled his back which killed the Leaf rumours.

:P

Conspiracy? I highly doubt that. Most of my local hockey pals have given me the, "are you on glue" look when I mentioned the possibility, for which I am now distancing myself from LOL :lol:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

I smell a rat!!!!!!!!!

Suprised no-one has brought it up yet......

This is politics.....and pure bullshit. AlthoughI'm happy about it bcause the dilemma is dead. I'd like to hear what hospital he went to. and what doctor x-rayed him...........

This is strategic politics and the only reason Bob Gainey is doing this is because he can't get rid of Theo and get something good in return.

If you beleive for 1 second that Theo is really hurt that bad, then your a fool.

This is a good thing either way..............Huet is officially #1 for the next 2 months.............We may have even just made room for a big salary pick-up .........

We may not see Theo for the rest of the year if this injury is true..............

To Bob Gainey.........................................Nice move!!!!!!!

MESSAGE EDITED

Hmmmmm..... I doubt the injury will slow him down from going to the Habs office to pick up his cheques though. At least, he'll show some motivation then.

Yeah I don't think they have automatic deposits or anything...lol...Nothing like walking around with a cheque for about $175,000 every week

Edited by Fanpuck33

Koivu is laughing at a team mate.. and you call him a great captain....

Sad....

What's sad is that the city of Montreal has told itself they have a Stanley Cup goaltender and Saku knows that it's a bunch of bullshit.........

He knows whats going on and he's laughing .......so what ...................he never liked the dork anyway........

You would think he could afford to hire someone to plow his driveway/salt/sand the stairs......... Or if money is tight buy a bag of salt and spread it out himself... :unsure:

What's sad is that the city of Montreal has told itself they have a Stanley Cup goaltender and Saku knows that it's a bunch of bullshit.........

He knows whats going on and he's laughing .......so what ...................he never liked the dork anyway........

Or maby he's laughing .....in a sense of...............NO CURSING!!!!!! Nice .........finally a break from all this CRAP....let's go win some games.......GEEEZ!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

NO MORE NO CURSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would think he could afford to hire someone to plow his driveway/salt/sand the stairs......... Or if money is tight buy a bag of salt and spread it out himself... :unsure:

Ya no kidding........I'm waiting for this one ..on RDS tomorrow.......

Theo never went to the hospital but was evaluated by team doctors STOP THE CURSING...Bla bla bla bla bla bla

I guess they live with him too..................

Edited by Fanpuck33

What's this crap about Koivu laughing when he was asked about Theo's injury? That's horse crap. I saw the interview and he did no such thing. He said something very brief about Theo's struggles and hoped he came back soon. There was no laughing or even a smirk. Sheesh.

Whether it really happened or is a work doesn't matter to me at all. Bottom line is that I'm happy we won't see Jose giving away games anymore this season, and the Habs get some cap relief to play with for the home stretch.

What's this crap about Koivu laughing when he was asked about Theo's injury? That's horse crap. I saw the interview and he did no such thing. He said something very brief about Theo's struggles and hoped he came back soon. There was no laughing or even a smirk. Sheesh.

well i dont know what interview you saw but the one i saw on CBC English

Koivu definatley laughed albeit not a loud long laugh but he did laugh or possibly call it a chuckle

...wrestling is fake?

Kidding aside I doubt it's a conspiracy but the chance that it is is not zero for sure.

Anyway looks like Danis/Huet for the remainder that's a great tandem and we save more than $1 million as well so I'm not really pissed at this news.

I hope all those saying the NHL shouldn't send players to the Olympics because they might get injured (re: Hasek) will stop and consider the fact that players can get injured in the regular season games they would be playing instead of the Olympics, or can get injured walking out their front door.

well i dont know what interview you saw but the one i saw on CBC English

Koivu definatley laughed albeit not a loud long laugh but he did laugh or possibly call it a chuckle

Yeah I wouldn't read disrespect into that myself -- probably just an honest reflection on the shitty luck Théo has had over the last coupla months...