• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huet! :hlogo:

Save Percentage: 91.43

Awesome

4814_1.jpg

That's by far the best save percentage I've ever seen. I suppose you mean .914 ;)

'See' you guys at the next game. :)

So proud of Habs tonight!! Especially Saku Koivu and Chris Higgins!! 5 points for these both forwards!!

I hoped that Saku doesn't play tonight but now i guess that Gainey made a good choice by letting saku plays. And what a goal scored by Chris Higgins ... WOW!! He played very well and if he didn't play, maybe we wouldn't have win!!

We can also thank Cristo !!

Panthers won 7-0 tonight... We will play against them soon... Good luck Habs !! We believe in you :D

So proud of Habs tonight!! Especially Saku Koivu and Chris Higgins!! 5 points for these both forwards!!

I hoped that Saku doesn't play tonight but now i guess that Gainey made a good choice by letting saku plays. And what a goal scored by Chris Higgins ... WOW!! He played very well and if he didn't play, maybe we wouldn't have win!!

Panthers won 7-0 tonight... We will play against them soon... Good luck Habs !! We believe in you :D

That's what we call :hlogo: ( CH )ristopher ( H ) iggins & ( C ) ristobal (H) uet

Long live the :hlogo:

We should just all refer to last nights game as CH night 2006.

:hlogo:

Long live :hlogo: nights.

Bring on :hlogo: ip :hlogo: ura

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

This win was certainly a boost for the team as it seems to suggest that their previous happy run that had

netted them 8 points out of 10,.... was in fact something significant,.. a turning point of sort.

Incidently it all began when Gainey came up with the new lines that have persisted ever since.

The team as a whole has showned better chimistry ever since and, if the promoted youngs

can all rise to the occasion, the CH should be able to give a darned good fight to claim their spot

for the play-offs.

In that respect I thought reassuring to see Higgins offensive skills in full display last night......his

scoring instincs and wristers were Ryderlike......now if Ryder can get in a Higginslike shape and push

a bit more on the skating.....this Koivu line could do more damages than I was previously inclined to think

that it could.

Well this win has also seems to suggest that Cristobal Huet is for real........God bless him !

We mostly thank Huet. He's the one who gave the others the possibility to have their contributions count towards a victory. Otherwise, it could easily have been at least 6 - 5 for the Islanders.

So, Go Huet Go!!!

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• 9 months later...
I believe he wears CCM TACKS but I am not sure. From the 90's he gets them specially made.

No he wears RBK 9k Pump Custom they are the same as Crosbys but he orders them white.. Ryan Smyth does the same thing, because when RBK bought out CCM and other companies those (CCM, Jofa, KOHO, Titan) all became "The Hockey Company", so Tacks stopped getting manufactured. I have a pair of the old Tacks they used to wear, and I am buying the 9k custom whites this coming February.

kovalev_3_1024.jpg

Those are his old Tacks

kovalev.jpg

Those are his RBK 9k Pump skates that he wears now