Information About Prague (praha)

Denis Savard

Hello, I'm going to travel to Praha for the Euroleague Basketball Final Four (April 28th to May 2nd). Can you recommend me restaurants or pubs in the city?

Thank you :)

Edited by Denis Savard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little late, but here :P.

You are on a relatively right address, because I have worked like a travel agent for many years there (but from 95% for german speaking tourist only), than excuse me for my poor and very limited English :D!

So, first I'm not from Prague, I know well just a few (8-10) of restaurants or pubs there. I think that better than my suggestions is subscribing ($4,20) the Prague Post's Dining Guide, where is more than 160 regulary updated reviews about Prague's Restaurants and Pubs of all price category ... click here

... or a little less detailed info (but for free) here at www.czechdineout.com

... review of my lovely Prague's pub ->"U Pinkasů" is here ;) ... click , because I prefer the Pilsner for more than 20 years :king:!

And here are some opinions of two english speking visitors ... click and another click ... I can agree with most of them :).

Thats all for now ...

Regards

Tom

Prague_in_january-2.jpg

2Buli: ;)

2Dutch: B) ... www.missczech.com/2006/

Hello, I'm going to travel to Praha for the Euroleague Basketball Final Four (April 28th to May 2nd). Can you recommend me restaurants or pubs in the city?

Thank you :)

Possibly the best city in the world to drink beer. Enjoy! :D

Possibly the best city in the world to drink beer. Enjoy! :D

... you're quite right Jean (.. maybe with Munich & Pilsen together :D). And doesn't need to be a original Pilsener or Budweiser Lager beer there! Every tourist can try some of well treated Prague's beers :).

More here ... Beers of Prague

Prosit! beer.gif

A little late, but here :P.

You are on a relatively right address, because I have worked like a travel agent for many years there (but from 95% for german speaking tourist only), than excuse me for my poor and very limited English :D!

So, first I'm not from Prague, I know well just a few (8-10) of restaurants or pubs there. I think that better than my suggestions is subscribing ($4,20) the Prague Post's Dining Guide, where is more than 160 regulary updated reviews about Prague's Restaurants and Pubs of all price category ... click here

... or a little less detailed info (but for free) here at www.czechdineout.com

... review of my lovely Prague's pub ->"U Pinkasů" is here ;) ... click , because I prefer the Pilsner for more than 20 years :king:!

And here are some opinions of two english speking visitors ... click and another click ... I can agree with most of them :).

Thats all for now ...

Regards

Tom

Thank you Tom, I'll try to find that pub. I'm very excited with this travel, basketball & tourism together, that's perfect for me :)

And another question, in Spain is complicated find NHL merchandising, what about Praha?, with the passion of czech people for hockey, there would be a sports shop with hockey T-shirts, etc, Do you know something like that in Praha?

Thaks for all

• 4 weeks later...