Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Lightning | 03/04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Higgins gets a sh. breakaway but is hooked PP coming up in 10 seconds for the habs. I hope Higgins plays the entire 2 mins.

Vinny was given a 10 min misconduct.

K REX is on the pp!!

BULISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this is ridiculous... pleasantly ridiculous but ridiculous nevertheless...

that's 6 goals on how many shots? 20?

I do think that Tampa Bay will be shopping for a goalie... have we got something good to give for something good?

this is ridiculous... pleasantly ridiculous but ridiculous nevertheless...

that's 6 goals on how many shots? 20?

yep, 6 goals on 20 shots.

this is the third time this year that the canadiens beat the lightning after having been outshot by a huge differential - the goalie has always been the difference... théodore in the 1st two and now, Huet

:king: :hlogo: :king:

i bet tampa bay will be on the hunt for a buffalo goalie

Very good game from Montreal tonight. Also, all the teams but two that we needed to lose, lost. It would have been nice had New Jersey and Atlanta lost too, but there are quite a few games left in the season, and all of the teams are hungry for points.

Liked seeing the rookies performing well too, Plex and Higgins did good!

Edited by Bacchus

i bet tampa bay will be on the hunt for a buffalo goalie

[i would not think that Buffalo would trade Biron to another team in the east, even if that team is Tampa Bay. Unless, Tampa Bay made an offer to Buffalo that Buffalo could absolutely not refused, but I doubt it.

ANybody think that Danis will get the start Monday and rest Huet for the Leafs on Tuesday?

Yeah, seems likely. They don't want to burn out Huet and Danis has to get his feet wet anyway. The thinking is to have :hlogo: ristobal :hlogo: uet back against the Leafs on Tuesday. CJAD

Why not play him in front of the net anyways.

He would for sure be an immovable object and once he scored his confidence which is already sky high would begin to grow exponentially.

Well the game was in TB.

Offical 3 stars.

Higgins

Huet

Lecavalier

IMO

Higgins

Huet

Begin/Bonk

Totally agree with your 3rd star selection(s)....those 2 guys and the "D" played awesome tonight..........I think everybody is finally starting to figure out that if they just commit to their job,and their job alone, good things will happen.

Why not play him in front of the net anyways.

He would for sure be an immovable object and once he scored his confidence which is already sky high would begin to grow exponentially.

Komy was awesome tonight, he's getting some aggresivness back, he was laying some hits and mixing it up after the whistle, exactly what we need from him.

Huet again played a great game.

Higgins is turning it up right now and doing what we all knew he could, the guy has immense potential.

Zednik seems to be playing much better or doing the same things with better results either way i'll complain less about him.

Ribeiro with a tip, good to see he did something to contribute