Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Lightning | 03/04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosty??? Dags???

Well I guess it was an alright period Tampa truthfully only had one scoring chance so it was a good defensive road period.

Hopefully the Canadiens can take a few less penalty's next period and draw pp chances of their own.

The refereeing continues to be terrible. The last 2 penalties they called were not penalties although the one called against Ribeiro might have been Tampa penalty. On the other hand two blatant penalties we committed were overlooked although they were right in the middle of the play and easily seen.

Good effort so far, but habs need to watch those penalties.

Nearly 8 minutes out of 20 were spent penalty killing. Yikes.

Still, if habs can avoid penalties in the second and kick the offense into gear, i say this one will be in the bag.

Senators score 2 quick goals at the start of the 2nd to go ahead 2-1. The Leafs should have tried having Domi give another speech before the 2nd period started. Their strategy still needs some fine tuning. :D

Actually I think it might be good if the Leafs win. I honestly think if they win tonight they will continue to believe they have a shot at the playoffs and the cup. If they lose tonight and to us on Tuesday I expect Feguson will start making some deals to prepare for next year.

Edited by Peter Puck

Looks like another CH night from C. Higgins and C. Huet for the :hlogo: !

Vive le Cristowall!

:ghg:

Who fought and who won?

Yes, may these nights go on. :hlogo: nights :lol:

My network was down for a while. I only had the Scores ticker. But now I'm back online. SRC is hit or miss this year. I guess it's time to extend the cable and get RDS. I hate spending more money :angry:

What is this SRC garbage? Is this a result of RDS's deal?

Slow starters again? Stop with the living dangerously. We are being outshot horribly. Let's go Habs!

We got a goal. That's awesome. But BG and Carbo better get these guys to figure out what's goin' on in this intermission.

:hlogo:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Yes, may these nights go on. :hlogo: nights :lol:

My network was down for a while. I only had the Scores ticker. But now I'm back online. SRC is hit or miss this year. I guess it's time to extend the cable and get RDS. I hate spending more money :angry:

What is this SRC garbage? Is this a result of RDS's deal?

Slow starters again? Stop with the living dangerously. We are being outshot horribly. Let's go Habs!

We got a goal. That's awesome. But BG and Carbo better get these guys to figure out what's goin' on in this intermission.

:hlogo:

I was in the same boat as you too... I strongly suggest you get RDS. I just got digital cable like 4 days ago and it was been SUCH a good purchase and RDS has made my life lol