Spider-man Nl Appreciation Thread

habsfan88

I decided to make a thread thanking Spider-man NL. As we all log onto Habsworld, it's almost as if we expect the game thread to be there - and for it to be quality like usual. But not much thought goes towards the person who is behind these quality, daily game threads.

SO THANKS SPIDER-MAN NL FOR BENEFITING HABSWORLD!

:hlogo:

GO HABS GO!

Edited by habsfan88

It only takes a visit to a competing forum to see the superiority of HW's game threads. By comparison, those on other sites are laaaame. (Note: I only visit them ocassionally, to see how the other half lives. It's a miserable existence.)

Bravo, Spidey!

Spiderman, spiderman...posts a game thread like no one else can. Is he great? listen bub, great posts are in his blood. In the heat of game day, at the scene on habworld's, he arrives just in time

look out there posts the spidermaann :)

I agree your posts are great and I look forward to the game thread for all the info we need. Just remember you cannot ever quit because then we would have to HUNT YOU DOWN and make you do it all over again lol :)

I think this thread should get a sticky.

Get it? Sticky. Web. Spiderman.

Sometimes I'm so witty I impress myself.

But this thread isn't about me. Random asides and generally posting for oneself isn't usually thread worthy....unless I made the thread myself...tempting, so very tempting.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I appreciate the game threads spidey, even though nothing I've said in this post comes even close to saying that.

I'm a little tired.