Bebehabs Is Back On Habsworld! :)

hey people!!!

ok, i heard (from JMMR) that some of u were wondering about my presence here : dun't worry~ i'm still alive! haha~

well i just had some huuuuge probs with my laptop at the end of the year (2005) and then, i had to use my OLD pc -- which only works o na 56k net connexion -- i'm still using it NOW -- and since i'm not very patient, i started to stay out of the net since~ i only get on the net to check emails and some news, but nothing more than that~

so here i am, passing by and saying hello to everyone and i'll try to be a lil more present and active on the forum :) our community rules and i luv u all! hehe

ok so my vision about the habs lately :

- theo --> i'm STILL a huuuuge fan of theo hahaha sorry : i'm too faithful~

- our lines r getting more stable now (same lineup for a few games in a row) and they r playing well together~ there IS chemistry!!! :)

- huet : yeah~ he's good~ and hope he'll keep it going~ i gotta admit that i'm pressureless when i see huet in the net :P

- trades : souray for bertuzzi : it will enevr happen coz souray doesn't equal a bertuzzi, and i DUNT want a bertuzzi in the club~ and if vancouver wanna trade bertuzzi, they will make naslund MAD coz he signed with vancouver coz he wanted to play along with bertuzzi~ oh well, we can't control things, but i still believe in gainey :)

- ok that's it for now, i'll see u all in the habs game threads :)

It did not take much convincing.

haha well... this is because peeps here are great!!! (not like in other forum) haha

Dommage, Bebe, your favorite player Théo is gone to the Avs. Hope we don't lose you to their board -- STAY HERE BEBE!

Dommage, Bebe, your favorite player Théo is gone to the Avs. Hope we don't lose you to their board -- STAY HERE BEBE!

haha~ well of course i'll stay with my TEAM even if my FAVOURITE player is gone now :(

but i'm still SURE that theo is going to have a successful career in the NHL, too bad, it won't happen along with the habs

and yeah, i'm happy to get back in touch with uguys in here :)

• 1 month later...

Bebehabs.... hmmmm.... and you are....? :P

:king: :hlogo: :king: