Pierre Maguire

I was there when they played atlanta...right at the level of huet when he stoned hossa with his pad...that an aesome game...that's the game huet kicked theodore out of montreal...great job christobal :clap:

I'm getting sick and tired of Pierre myself. Some of the things he says are strange.

I'm sure we have all heard many examples. Like, "I saw that young man without his shirt off and he was a fine specimin".

Or...

"Mike Modano has a bend in his stick like a ripe banana". Or was it, "curve in his blade like a ripe banana"? I forget. Something to that affect.

I'm not kidding. Listen to him colour commentate and you'll hear something similar and you'll remember this post. I think he may be disturbed.

Monster :?-

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

First, Pierre kicks the crap out of any other hockey analyst, whatever his idiosyncracies.

Second: does anybody know what Macguire had to say about the Habs' signing of Samsonov, trading of Zednik, and acquisition of Johnson? I'd appreciate any summary or link to an MP3 or whatever.

Ask Pierre if TSN hired him as the token Habs dormat for TSN Leaf fans to laugh at or if he just discovered he was well suited to it after they hired him. He's a trojan horse trying to sneak into the hearts of Habs fans to break their love of the game.

Also ask him how sad he is that we traded Zednik and let Sundstrum go. No doubt Leaf fans were hoping we would keep these guys.

He'll praise the Habs on Team 990 and then he'll bash them on any other place.

I herd him say crap about the canadiens on team 990 taking alot of crap from listeners( louis from ville mercier) and he stood up for himself...gotta respect that

Fire Pierre? holly shight! if we need to sign a petition to get him fired Then Were skipping like half of the the even worse commentators that have air time

crazy waste of internet use

Oh yeah and before getting rid of Pierre Get rid of GOLF from TV then I might sign!

i agree with corvina here.. he's not worse than any other commentators plus he's entertaining. well, during interview or pre/post games analysis at least. he's the real monster performer!! go Pierre!!