Theo Traded To Colorado

gohabsgo252006

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed feelings...kind of expected more from a trade with Theo involved, but oh well.

I'm just dieing inside, waiting for Theo's first 3 game win streak or first back to back shutout and everyone saying we were robbed.

Any player we get in this summer is a direct result of this trade, everyone remember that.

We win because he's finally gone...........

Denver problem now.......Average goalie with a huge salary.

Can't wait to see who fills the cap space.............Jokinen?

Theodore to Avs in 2006... 30 years old.

Roy to Avs in Dec 1995.... 1996 season... 30 years old.

UGH

there has to be something else happening. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be. there has to be.

This is a ######ing disaster...this is Definitley Roy part two

There has to be something else coming back the other way...please oh please oh jesus christ please tell me theres something coming back the other way...

Even though Jose Theodore has struggle he's worth more than that.....Gainey got ######ing HOSED.....this is ######ing gay man

Gainey wouldn't be stupid enough to have it Theo for Aebischer straight up. I would kill myself. I hope Gainey fills this gap....

There has to be something else coming back the other way...please oh please oh jesus christ please tell me theres something coming back the other way...

Even though Jose Theodore has struggle he's worth more than that.....Gainey got ######ing HOSED.....this is ######ing gay man

Do you watch hockey....or have any idea how bad theodore has been this year. I'm glad we got anything back for a guy with his salary that plays the way he does.

He's no Roy, Gainey made his decision we have a 1A, 1B tandem now and cap space galore.

OH yeah...I'd just like to claim my title as the guy who broke the news....

Edited by gohabsgo252006

We all know this board is divided on Theo. Some think he is a great goalie who is struggling this year. Others (me included) think Theo has always sucked.

Either way the Habs dump a HUGE salary.

What can bob do with over 5 million?

In Bob I now trust.

Please finish me off and trade Ribs.

I can't believe the Avs took him.....Broken heel and all.

What a score for us :D

Sorry Jetsniper :blush:

Abeischer is no slouch. His numbers are pretty damn good. So just relax. To say Theo is worth more is wrong. Besides that Vezina year, I think we got the better goalie.

And by the way.......don't compare Theo to Roy. Apples and oranges.

unless Gillet told Gainey he needs money ...which I doubt.... means they are gonna get someone big!

AND Streit has better chances of staying in MTL

After some thought (and catching my breath), I think this is a good trade for both teams. I do think Theo will return to being a top 5 goalie in the league but he isn't Roy and will never be number 1.

We have plenty of goaltending prospects. Maybe too many, I'm not sure where we can play all of them. The cap space we freed can be used to buy a top quality player. We saved over 3 million in salary. Instead of signing a 3 million free agent we can sign a $6 million player. Or we could spend a little more and get somebody who commands the maximum. This would make us a serious contender starting next year.

Wow...... What a move....Checkmate i would say...i normally just read the posts but now i just had to register..... lol

$$$$$$$---------Bring jokinen--------$$$$$$$

now that room is here.....Gainey will now make that move that will be considered checkmate in the nhl.

$$$$$$------Get WiTT Too-----$$$$$

wow

shrieks