Ncaa Pool

Fanpuck33

I think I found it... but do you have a link? Just for further reference and for anyone else who's interested... :D

Hahahaha... is this basketball? I know NOTHING about Basketball...

... So if I finish ahead of you... be ashamed... be VERY ashamed.

Thanks for posting the link, didn't even think of it, haha. Picks are done all at once, which is why my picks always suck.

When I do picks with my family, we go round-by-round, so never got good at making picks all at once.

I'll do terrible cause I just went with the homer pick and have my boys winning it all. Being the Florida Gators. Who rarely accomplish anything during March Madness. We lost to like...Manhattan a couple years ago. :puke:

I'll do terrible cause I just went with the homer pick and have my boys winning it all. Being the Florida Gators. Who rarely accomplish anything during March Madness. We lost to like...Manhattan a couple years ago. :puke:

Hey Jetsniper I love the Gators as well but more so in the football sense. I am more of a Hoyas fan when it comes to basketball I have always been a fan of AI.

But I think the Gators could make some noise this year.

Yeah, I'm more of a Gators fan in the football sense too. Have been for a while. Thought I needed to pick a basketball team so I just stayed with the Gators. I also follow Texas and UNC too though.

The team has looked a lot more impressive then years past, I'm hoping we can string a couple wins together this year and take a run at it. I picked a Florida-Texas final with the Gators winning 92-86.

• 2 weeks later...

if UCLA doesnt' win - i think i'm done - and JMMR would then be the winner, IMO

if UCLA doesnt' win - i think i'm done - and JMMR would then be the winner, IMO

Lucky you ;)

I really think we got a chance against Nova tomorrow. Final four appearence by Florida after tomorrow *fingers crossed*

Well I called the final four I hope I can make a little come back and win this battle.

Calling the Final 4 is always the key ... and i'm NEVER good at that - getting 2 of 4 this year is a best ever (I'm assuming UConn can handle George Mason).

GO UConn & FLA!!!!

then its

GO UConn & LSU

then its

GO UConn

then its

I WIN!!!

I'm doing good.

in a way - you're right - you picked the wrong George team to go all the way!

incredible tourney

great games

finally a TRUE Cinderella!

here's to a George Mason / UCLA final!

Cinderella vs. the Yankees of NCAA basketball