Game #03 - vs WSH (W 5-1)

puck7x

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

Washington @ Montreal

Tuesday October 14th , 7:30PM

RDS , TSN , CJAD , CKAC

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

Will the habs stay commited to the system?

What will the lineup look like?

Find out Monday! :D

:ghg:

[Edited on 2003-10-13 by puck7x]

[Edited on 2003-10-13 by puck7x]

[Edited on 2003-10-15 by sakiqc]

Well Koivu isnt going to play....

http://www.habsworld.net/show_big_news.php?id=89

Lineup should be the same as the ones we used against the Leafs... Personally I think we should use Begin as the 4th line centre tomorrow instead of Higgins , what is the point of playing Higgins 3 minutes a night on the 4th line? Doesnt help him , Begin at least is a energy guy who is the ideal 4th liner.

Hossa - Ribeiro - Zednik

Ryder - Perreault - Audette

Bulis - Juneau - Dackell

Dwyer - Higgins - Ward

Markov - Rivet

Souray - Quintal

Hainsey - Brisebois

Theodore

Garon

Well... If Higgins shouldn't play then why should Ward?

Both are on the 4th line. Capitals is an offensive team and I can't really see why we should use Begin instead of Higgins. Give the guy the experience.

I also think that Sundström should be back on the line-up if he's healthy.

Maybe Dackell could play on the 4th, Sundström on the 3rd and Dwyer on the bench?

Like Audette. Like Czerkawski. Like Perreault.

I don't know what's worse. Having them on our team and don't let them score against us (As soft players always does. I'm about to bet my shorts on that Czerkawski will score a hat-trick next time he enters Bell Centre...)

Zubrus will have a point tonight.

How come players underachieve in Montreal? Maybe we're to hard on them?

Audette has skills. Just like Perreault and Czerkawski. It's the teams job to take advantage of that.

Perreault and Audette is still in Montreal. And actually I'm happy about that.

Perreault is one of my favourite players (but so was Benoit Brunet, so who cares what I have to say?)

Audette is a pontential 25 goals scorer. Julien knows that. Savard knows that to. And if we want him out we can't put him on the bench or send him to Hamilton.

So... Audette better show us some numbers or else he will face the same reality as McKay and Czerkawski.

I hope Audette gives us 15+ goals this season...

Oh, by the way. My crystall ball told me that Montreal will win in OT tonight. 2-1 Montreal goals by Brisebois and Bulis. Thats a good omen.

Theodore has always had trouble seeing Bondra's shot... so he'd be my main concern if I were the Habs.

Bondra plays the point on their PP, the key tonight will be once again to avoid penalties... if we manage that we should be fine.

Kolzig is getting a rest tonight, that should also help... although we've seen many Quebec goaltenders shine when they play in Montreal.

I hope Sebastien Charpentier bucks the trend tonight.

We need a good start to the season... with or without Koivu.

4-1 NOW GOAL BY QUINTAL!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:-^:ghg::/)

[Edited on 2003-10-15 by sakiqc]

Great game , again... 2nd in a row , stuck with the system.... Though I am still worried how the habs will play when they give up the 1st goal , oh well ... We'll find out sooner or later.

Habs have outshot opponents 81-66 so far this year , we've outshot every team so far... Big change from recent years...

Well guys the habs are rolling now!

Ryder is playin awesome, he seems to be a lock on the pp and one of the top lines. Nice hit on Sutherby eh!

The line of Ryder Audette and Perreault are clicking very well. Ryder and Perreault seem to have some real good chemistry together and hopefully they can keep it up!

The game against the Capitals was a perfect one for the habs, Everyone played good! Hey maybe Audette can be an impact player for us this year!