New Pre-game Ritual

johnnyhasbeen

Just had to share this one.

On my recent leg of our tour my cell phone broke and I found myself calling that Sen loving wife of mine collect. Thursday pre-game I called collect from "Go Habs" she got a laugh out of that and we won, so I did the same Saturday, another win. Well you know I had to do the same last night, and again... Am I on to something? Home on break for next 2 games but I will retest my theory in Oakville Saturday.

Just had to share this one.

On my recent leg of our tour my cell phone broke and I found myself calling that Sen loving wife of mine collect. Thursday pre-game I called collect from "Go Habs" she got a laugh out of that and we won, so I did the same Saturday, another win. Well you know I had to do the same last night, and again... Am I on to something? Home on break for next 2 games but I will retest my theory in Oakville Saturday.

You see, this is a problem. If your ritual does indeed work. You can't tell us about it and then tell us your not going to do it untill saturday. My friend you need to make the call.........these next two games are too important....

Heading to the pay phone up the road. Great idea!!!

that's the spirit! (wife probably thinks he's nuts!)

oops, what am i doing typing here, got to get that chamomile brewing!

Okay, that worked, Thursday I have arranged to be in a resort/spa so can call home from there. Don't change your socks guys.

If you break this ritual and the Habs lose, you will hate yourself. Continue, continue, continue.

Myself, I've managed to miss the first half of the first period of the last four Habs wins. Coincidence? I'm not taking any chances. RDS isn't getting tuned in until at least 9 p.m. Atlantic time on Thursday. :blink:

Shoot I think I just stepped on a crack.

Yes, I went to the pay phone at the near by service station. It was tied up by a teen who after 10 minutes wasn't giving it up so I went down the road to the hospital, parked in emergency, ran in , quick collect call, hung up and made it home for face-off. yes, wife and hospital workers who saw guy in habs sweater all think I am nuts but this is a playoff drive. Beard is a week and a half old now aswell.

never said I was sane.

:D

Yes, I went to the pay phone at the near by service station. It was tied up by a teen who after 10 minutes wasn't giving it up so I went down the road to the hospital, parked in emergency, ran in , quick collect call, hung up and made it home for face-off. yes, wife and hospital workers who saw guy in habs sweater all think I am nuts but this is a playoff drive. Beard is a week and a half old now aswell.

never said I was sane.

:D

:lol::lol: ROFL !! Best story I've heard yet! DIE HARD FOR SURE :lol::lol:

Called last night from white point lodge. actually interupted my romantic get away to keep the streak going. Stupid resort had no rds. called to check on kids, yeah right, collect from go habs go, another win. Next game I am in Oakville Ont so no prob keeping streak alive.

Called last night from white point lodge. actually interupted my romantic get away to keep the streak going. Stupid resort had no rds. called to check on kids, yeah right, collect from go habs go, another win. Next game I am in Oakville Ont so no prob keeping streak alive.

Cool.....I was just checking up on you..........Have fun wherever you are!!!!!!!!!

Well it worked again, collect from Ontario, Go habs Go, another great victory. Guess it is back to collect payphone calls now as we are off until the end of the month. I will continue until we lose, I feel I have to. As they say, "It's the little things in hockey that matter".