New Guy Here

Hey my fellow Habs fans :D

Nice to see so many fans from accross the world. I didnt tought the Habs were so popular outside of America, it's really nice to see so much support for the Canadiens

I watch every Habs game and I really love this team :hlogo:

I'm looking forward to having good hockey discussions with you guys ;)

Welcome to HW Jean!

are you a Gatineau Olympiques fan?

Yes I am, altough I dont follow them as closely as I do the Habs, or even the Senators, my second favourite team. I do catch their game on the community TV once in a while. Funnilly, one of their commentators used to be the vice principal of the high school. I went to

Yes I am, altough I dont follow them as closely as I do the Habs, or even the Senators, my second favourite team. I do catch their game on the community TV once in a while. Funnilly, one of their commentators used to be the vice principal of the high school. I went to

I asked because I heard the idea awhile back that maybe the Habs should consider inviting Boisclair to training camp -- I believe his status is undrafted and available and he's scoring at a pretty good clip, right? I've never seen him play myself, heard he might be too small for the NHL etc.

maybe we'll see a "Maxime Boisclair" thread here this summer...

oops, just realized Boisclair playes for Chicoutimi not Gatineau. Nevermind.

But since we're on the subject:

Boisclair

at 6'1" 198lbs he's not exactly small, and his numbers this season (70 games -- 70 goals and 60 assists) rank him third in the QMJHL. Why is he down there and undrafted? My understanding is he does not go back in the draft this year, he is there for the picking...is this true :?-

New Guy, Jean, you got any clue? This is a test of your hockey smarts, pass it and you earn many posts worth of respect and admiration :hockey:

I mean, a Haitian francophone sniper -- wow how cool would that be for the Habs?!