Take Theo Off The Front Page!

:blink:

He was our best player tonight, played some amazing hockey. We just don't know how to play 60 minutes (still). Got really lazy in the 3rd, don't know what happened.

And after 10 years, we still try to be pretty boys on the PP.

Ah okay, I didn't watch the game, but just noticed that he let in two quick goals on two shots in the 3rd. After seeing the final box score, I will admit that it looks like he played a pretty damn good 3rd period aside from the first two minutes, but didn't see much action in the previous 40 minutes. Can't really blame him on the gamewinner though, Sydor steps out of the box and Turco nails him with a pass. Deadly.

Yeah, Theodore played amazing in that third period. He only saw one chance in the first half of the game but his agility is amazing. Definitely didn't look like last seasons Theo at all, looks like the change did him good. There was one chance in the third that had about 3 or 4 rebounds and he stopped them all. Had some good cross crease glove saves, stoned Morrow a couple times.

I'll forget the Paris incident ever happened if he plays like he did tonight. He took my advice after that happened too. Went back to Colorado, laid low, worked out with Hackett and the d-men. Conditioned his body, got in good shape.

Too bad Ribeiro still doesn't come here, then I could tell him "Told ya so".

What the Avs lost, I swore they were going to win with that 1st period performance so I switched to the daily show/colbert report then Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Oh well I must admit unless its the Habs/Canucks or watching paint dry errr Blues I really can't get into other teams.

Yeah, we played a lazy third period, a habit we got into from the get-go last season. I hope Quenneville gives everyone a tongue lashing and then buys Theo a steak dinner.

wow I didn't know you collapsed that bad. sorry man.

No worries although I took it kinda hard last night.

My dad phoned me this morning to see how I was doing. Said "You know you're a diehard fan when your team loses it's first game of the season and you act like you just lost Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals in overtime". :blush:

Heres hoping we kill Minnesota tonight. Which I'm not expecting.