Hail The Potato

Hey ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN that is some picture you have there really creative if you made it yourself. If you did make it can you somehow show me or if its possible having it constantly updated with the actual points of the players.

anyways really nice work on that pic ;)

:hlogo: HO HABS GO :hlogo:

INTENSITY

INTERGRITY

INTELLIGENCE

HMmm I really wonder if throwing potatoes on the ice is a good idea...believe me a potatoe in the face hurts a bit more than a plastic rat

I've never been hit in the face by either, so I can't comment. :) (And for those old enough, who let Dan Quayle in the room? <_< )

Ya I read this in the Gazette a couple of weeks ago. It sounds pretty stupid though since he's giving millionaires who probably eat out every night a sack of potatoes that they probably don't need. But it's the thought that count and the potatoes came from the family farm. Atleast he's a nice guy. I don't see Ribeiro passing poutine from the family shop (aka La Belle Pro).

Hey ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN that is some picture you have there really creative if you made it yourself. If you did make it can you somehow show me or if its possible having it constantly updated with the actual points of the players.

anyways really nice work on that pic ;)

:hlogo: HO HABS GO :hlogo:

INTENSITY

INTERGRITY

INTELLIGENCE

Love to take cred...but no, I didn't make the pic

Nice wallpaper there Corvina.

I heard this on RDS a while ago, pretty neat thing that Downey did.

Hehehe ... No its Athletique that is the author of that Marvel... good job on using Mr.Bonkers for your avatar aswell!..

Hmm I wonder if all of us had at least one of the players on the avatar would it please the Ghosts and Murphy or Jinx it all up??? hmmmmm

Since I am originally from PEI, this thread has a special appeal for me. It also goes a long way to explain why Downey plays every shift like it might be his last :) Could we finally have found a goon with some skills?? As they say here in the UAE., In'shaalah-- God Willing

Someone please explain to me why did Downey get 10 min for not fighting? what kind of rule is that?

Both guys got 10 mins. 10 mins for looking like Panzies. They must have lipped off to the ref.....