mathieu30

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was a deflection.....RIGHT in

Aebischer gives up so many rebounds......Am i going to have to pine for HUET

It wasn't on a rebound. It got deflected atleast once or twice I would say. And if not well, there were a lot of guys in front of him and I doubt he even saw the puck until the last second. He's been good so far so save the bashing until he actually makes a mistake.

It wasn't on a rebound. It got deflected atleast once or twice I would say. And if not well, there were a lot of guys in front of him and I doubt he even saw the puck until the last second. He's been good so far so save the bashing until he actually makes a mistake.

There was no deflection and i wasn't refering to the goal i was referring to the rest of the shots....

The boys better step it up. The goal Dandy got was the only time they even spent time in the Ottawa end. they just are not skating well.

Aeb sure gives up the rebounds, which means the guys have to skate hard and be there first to clear.

Hopefully the guys wake up, they are getting outshot just as bad as in their "embarrassing game".