Rds Stuff

during the Rds games theres often someone spoting a microphone to let the viewers have a closer look or feel to the game...i was wondering if anyone as a link or as the files ??

pretty awsome stuff

It's cool, although a lot of the time all you get are hollers such as 'c'mon c'mon c'mon,' etc.. My favourite is when they mike the coaches - that's when you really hear some interesting analysis.

The best mic comment of the year was a conversation captured between Rangers assistant coach Perry Pearn and head coach Tom Renney.

It went like this.

Pearn approaches Renney and says "Hey Tom Jags wants more ice"

Tom responds "Yeah I know, I know"

I thought it was so funny.

I liked the one where Heatley was mic'ed early in the year and started singing to the Killers (Mr. Brightside) when it started playing in the then Corel Center.

Also the one with Gainey and Dougy

And another Koivu telling Streit great FARGIN goal man!! although barely perceivable

yeah that one was great...or how about when Julien was trying to pump is troops after 4-5 goals in a row

from the other team...or Ryder is always a classic...heheh hardly unserstand what he says but he has a funny accent

Ryder is a newfy, afterall. :P

The best I think, was Craig Rivet, when against Toronto, dived and tripped someone and was called on that with like 30 seconds. Montreal ended up losing in OT. But when Rivet was called on that, he gave it to the ref hard, swearing and everything, and it was uncensored.

This isn't about mic'd players, but it is about RDS. I'm wondering if RDS will be showing the Habs playoff games? Anybody...any idea....

This isn't about mic'd players, but it is about RDS. I'm wondering if RDS will be showing the Habs playoff games? Anybody...any idea....

Every game buddy!

GO HABS GO! :hlogo: