Game Thread | New Jersey Vs. Montreal | 04/18/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE HABS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Does this game really matter? :D

still... GO HABS GO!!! Let's get Koivu those 3 goals!

Does this game really matter? :D

Damn right this game matters!!! It's important for Koivu to wake up...after some improved play, he's gone to sleep again in the past few games. It's also important for some guys to step up and start hitting...just haven't had the same energy level since Begin went down. Timely pinches from the D-men have to start happening again too.

If we can have both the Koivu and Kovalev lines rolling, and the team playing in unison as they did against Toronto in the back-to-back games, we can make a serious run deep into the playoffs with good goaltending.

We need Huet to step up and end this debate nonsense...he's our guy for the playoffs and will prove his worth.

I think this game is important to get us going into the playoffs on a positive note, this will certainly be interesting.

GO SAKU GO

GO HUET GO

GO HABS GO

Big game, maybe Higgins can pot a few and reach 25.

Huet does not have to step up!

The Team has to step up as a Team! play with vision play with resolve! and Play like there is no tomorrow! Everygame is crucial! We need a win vs NJ but I preffer I GOOD lose to a cheap 2 to 1 win where Huet saved our necks! I want our team to show Depth not PK and Able to fend off 5 on 3 and then hold a fort! We have what it takes to play any team we Just have to play accordingly... we can skate we can shoot and we can hit! Why can't we do it all in one game!!!

This game is huge. We can either ed the season on a low note and enter the playoffs without that extra boost of momentum OR we can break NJ's streak and send them spinning down the drain. The outcome of the final game can really change your team's morale.

I don't see this game as huge at all, in fact, its pretty meaningless, if you ask me. I like seeing Huet in there, getting some rubber before playoffs begin (he'll start, no question, no matter what Bob says). I'd rest Koivu, Markov, etc, call up a few kids who'll likely be called up for the playoffs anyway (Kostitsyn, Cote, etc) and let them play. Huet seems mentally tough, losing this game won't cause him to panic.