Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Hurricanes | 04/24/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't much care for the Raleigh fans. Let's not go back there!

Yeah, they really do seem appreciative of their team... oh wait. They're losing and doing it badly.

Perhaps they should be booing more politely.

Oh My. The Habs are going to take this series. 2-0 going back home. This thing is all but locked up.

I don't like the sound of that - three goal leads can evaporate quickly, or have we already forgotten the last game of the season? Cockiness is our enemy. Hopefully the habs don't start thinking this way.

All the same - WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hlogo: :D :king: :lol:

Habs are really controlling this period. Forget the fact we're 3-0 up, they're maintaing possession and controlling play in the Canes' zone. They're not giving up quality scoring chances and missed at least three of their own. Great work by the Habs.

Now if only I could actually see all this... <_<

HOLY WOW!!!!

That was an AWESOME period. Total dominance at the end there, I got all tingly just watching the Habs overpower the 'Canes in EVERY way.

GO HABS!

Oh My. The Habs are going to take this series. 2-0 going back home. This thing is all but locked up.

If I didn't know you better, I'd swear you were a Leafs fan who harbours feelings of resentment, and thus is happy to jinx our team massively.

But I'm sure that's not the case... right? :huh:

Goalie swap - this could be the beginning of the end...

Go :hlogo: Go!

Edited by TheAussiePosse

This is sooooooooooooooo sweet !!!!!!

Yes, a 3-goal lead can evaporate quickly, but at this point of the season, I don't think the Habs know how to let up defensively.

Unbelievable -- it took doofus Cherry just 4 words of Coach's Corner to say the word "Leafs."