Canadiens Express ?

lull

having no luck finding the CBC feed today, i was gonna watch the Canadiens Express edit this afternoon --but no luck!!! it wasn't there. i checked the RDS schedule and they didn't have it this morning either! what gives? anyone heard of the program vanishing into thin air as the playoffs were rolling around? thankfully i found an alternative to my nightmare and am gonna try taping them with the roommate's dusty vcr, but still, Canadiens Express was a very viable alternative.

well i think rds is not always showing the express the next day~ unlucky u... just tape the game with that dusty vcr~ u'll be safe :P

or... go nuts and by a DVD recorder or buy one of those cable tv recording devices (i forget what they're called).

:king: :hlogo: :king:

RDS usually does show Canadiens Express on weekdays; not weekends, though.

and i will tape it with the roommate's dusty vcr :) it's all set-up. the reason i'm doing it this way instead of using the Bell ExpressVu dish is because he and his gf are likely to wanna watch tv in the evening and we can only watch/tape one channel at a time with that thing. no dual tuning.

but i might also program it on that one in case they're not watching tv tonight (i'll be at work) :)

i'm not missing anymore games :)

thanks for the replies, guys.