Best Game Thread Ever

Peter Puck

I just got through reading the complete game thread for game 2 versus Carolina. (I was too busy watching last night to post more than once during the game).

Well having read the entire thread it is clearly the best thread ever.

We begin with the pregame previews and the predictions. Once the game begins we have the elation of the quick 3 goal lead and the predictions of a 4 game sweep followed quickly by the superstitious complaints about jinxing the outcome. Then comes the slow slide followed by the sudden plunge into trailing and dire predictions that we'll never win another game. Kovalev and Zednik bring more elation and only to be plunged into depression by Stillman. After the OT worrying we have the eventual overtime joy and finally the post mortems. We even have TheBigRedC posting his 1000th post.

This is also the longest HW thread ever (I believe). The previous longest thread was 541 posts long and concerned a Habs/Bruins pre-season game this past October.

Take my advice, and read the entire thread. Enjoy!

[please ignore the following superfluous html colour instruction]