Game Thread | Carolina Vs. Canadiens | 04/26/06

Spider-Man NL

yah...... can someone explain to me how star wars can be an omen for the eastern conference quarterfinals?

Actually... can everybody not.

Star Wars applies to EVERYTHING

yes, everything.. :D

may the force be with the Habs!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. so the last time we had the lead 2-0 in a series we lost?

I remember the 96 play offs... we had the lead 2-0 against the rangers and then lost 4 straight..

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to single you out or be inflammatory, but what does a playoff series from 10 years ago have to do with anything that is going on now with this years team in this years playoffs.

Let's hope that the boys are professional enough to realize that a 2-0 series lead does not mean that the series is over; not even close.

Go Habs Go

Yeah, he died but then he came back in a "form more powerful than you can imagine".

haha, we're such losers.

Oh yeah... that would be bad.

:hlogo:

hmm.. so the last time we had the lead 2-0 in a series we lost?

I remember the 96 play offs... we had the lead 2-0 against the rangers and then lost 4 straight..

I remember that season. Messier was getting iced off on the bench because he was playing so much.

Of course the Rangers lost in the next round because they overplayed against us.

It won't happen this year though! (hopefully...)

Now we will see which team had the hardest training camp. Some should feel fatigued after the OT in Carolina.

Prediction for tonight's game:

Montreal Canadiens 4 - Carolina Hurricanes 0

Montreal goals by:

Kovalev

Zednik

Markov

Bonk

Go Habs Go!!!

I just arrived in the US but can't seem to find a place with the game on so I guess I will be here with internet radio for the start of the game anyway!

Go Habs Go!!!

Just called ESPN Zone down the street here and they are not showing the game -- any advice on available TV coverage in the US would be appreciated -- what is "FSN" and "Center Ice"? Hehehe sorry I am ignorant about these things but would hate to miss the game.

Ok surfing through the hotel channels, nothing so far...

Any Americans can help me out?

PS I'm in Las Vegas

Just called ESPN Zone down the street here and they are not showing the game -- any advice on available TV coverage in the US would be appreciated -- what is "FSN" and "Center Ice"? Hehehe sorry I am ignorant about these things but would hate to miss the game.

PS I'm in Las Vegas

Such a shame, the Bell Centre is going nuts right now!

Such a shame, the Bell Centre is going nuts right now!

Yeah can hear on cjad -- but hoped to watch it somewhere since I'm in the States...

who's singing the anthems?

PS I'm in Las Vegas

My only advice is to call around and find someplace with Center Ice! I just moved to Boulder and had to ask around before I scored a place. Good luck! I'm about to head to the Lazy Dog and get lazy!

Yeah can hear on cjad -- but hoped to watch it somewhere since I'm in the States...

who's singing the anthems?

I'm not sure who he was, but he did a great job in my opinion.

He was black and wore glasses if that's any help.