I Was On Sportscentre!

Quebecois

So me and few buddies have started a club for Gustavo Chacin, Toronto Blue Jays pitcher. We've taken it pretty far, as we have made our own T-shirts and logos and have attended each of his 3 home starts. We are known as Team Chacin and conduct a K count every time out. Our first couple of times out we made it onto the jumbotron quite frequently, but last night we were picked up by Rogers Sportsnet who was broadcasting the game. This morning, we made it on Sportscentre in the intro portion of the show!

BTW did anyone happen to see us? either on the broadcast or Sportscentre?

So me and few buddies have started a club for Gustavo Chacin, Toronto Blue Jays pitcher. We've taken it pretty far, as we have made our own T-shirts and logos and have attended each of his 3 home starts. We are known as Team Chacin and conduct a K count every time out. Our first couple of times out we made it onto the jumbotron quite frequently, but last night we were picked up by Rogers Sportsnet who was broadcasting the game. This morning, we made it on Sportscentre in the intro portion of the show!

BTW did anyone happen to see us? either on the broadcast or Sportscentre?

No i didnt see it, but thats friggin Sweet man. Ill look for it tonight. GO JAYS(cough cough) i mean Habs! :hlogo:

I wish I had Sportscentre instead of crappy Sportscenter which has become a place for pretty boys trying to look cool.

Personally I think espn should just fire everyone at that place and just simulcast TSN's Sportscentre. Gawd I hate Stewart Scott. And nobody cares about the NBA. geez.

Do you ever go to TSN's website and read Jay Onrait's columns? Man, he is hilarious.

I wish I had Sportscentre instead of crappy Sportscenter which has become a place for pretty boys trying to look cool.

Personally I think espn should just fire everyone at that place and just simulcast TSN's Sportscentre. Gawd I hate Stewart Scott. And nobody cares about the NBA. geez.

If you're going to bash STUART Scott, at least spell his name right. :P

I got a last minute ticket to the flames game and I was on TV when I was walking inside the 'Dome. What a sea of red tho... just wow. The 2nd Level of seats was basically completely red. If I can get a video from my buddies thread onto here showing it during the anthem would be sweet but his computer is crap.

Stuart Scott does know how to talk, and I find him quite well spoken. He's quick, has a sharp wit, and seems to relate well to athletes and his audience alike. He doesn't speak exactly like I do, and I would like to know exactly what you mean by your post. Can you not understand him? Do you think he has an accent? Do you find his choice of words poor? Do you only like people who speak exactly like you do in down home suburban/upper class Canada/U.S.A? Maybe you and Phil Parent should hold a debate. ;)

No, first off you accusing me of being an upper class person is absurd. I'm the communist apparently in my family because I believe in universal health care and the plight of the poor. And I'm in that shrinking middle class. Went to an all african american school. Saw racism first hand.

I just don't like Stuart Scott, he gets old really quick and he tries too hard to be hip. In fact all Sportscenter anchors are guilty of that. Long gone are the days of Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann.

I just don't like Stuart Scott, he gets old really quick and he tries too hard to be hip. In fact all Sportscenter anchors are guilty of that. Long gone are the days of Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann.

Holy crap, I actually agree with Pierre about something? Stuart Scott used to be a very good anchor, but it seems like he is to caught up in himself. Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman were the ultimate SportsCenter anchors. A shame that Keith moved to the news world and that Dan seems to be only a shadow of his younger self.