This game can be seen 7:00pm eastern on:
logo_RDS.gifCBC.jpgfsn_south.jpg & CenterIce.jpg

cjad.gif
Listen to the game live on CJAD 800 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be attending the habs *tail gate* (?) outside of the bell center (starting 4pm till 7pm) but i'm sure there'll be A LOT OF PEOPLE from noon on~ haha

i'll be there for the EXCLUSIVE AMBIANCE OF THE PLAYOFFS IN MONTREAL and then will go back home to watch the game~

TO ALL HABS FANS : WEAR SUMTHING RED TOMORROW!!! a t-shirt, a cap, a bag, sox, WHATEVER!!! JUST WEAR IT!!! wear the santa claus costume if u want!!! :P

TOMORROW = HABS 3-1 LEAD IN THE SERIES!!!

LET'S WIN THAT GAME FOR SAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edited by bebehabs

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the time to show that we are the team to beat these playoffs!! And the HABS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im with Spidey on garanteeing a victory.

:hlogo:

5-2 Habs. Ryder, Kovalev, Souray, Plex, and Kostitsyn!!!

Brind-Amour and Stillman. :hlogo:

The team has to show some grit and character now, show what Koivu means to them and take on some of his traits like determination and perseverance. Come out firing and never let up. Kovaleve will have to lead the way on the Ice and Gainey in the dressing room.

I'll feel much better after the first 5 minutes of teh game, knowing the team came to win and not all deflated from Saku's injury.

WIN IT FOR SAKU

GO HUET GO

GO HABS GO

GET WELL SAKU.

Go Habs Go!!!!!

I think the habs will come out flying and throwing the body and by the jesus if the refs start calling them for penalties on clean hits and phantom trips then i am going to send a bag of puke to bettmans office.

Anyways habs will win this game, how can they not???

The ghosts will be looking over this one.....believe that!!

This game is a MUST win! We MUST score first! We MUST play the full 60(+) minutes! We MUST stay out of the box! We MUST PREVAIL FOR SAKU!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

:hlogo:

If we lose tonight, we're done! If we can't take this devastating injury as inspiration to turn things back in our favour, then we're not as good of a team as I thought. I want to see a tidal wave of intensity in the first 10 minutes tonight... and a quick couple of goals will be the end of Wards confidence.

Habs - 4

Carolina - 1

If we lose tonight, we're done! If we can't take this devastating injury as inspiration to turn things back in our favour, then we're not as good of a team as I thought. I want to see a tidal wave of intensity in the first 10 minutes tonight... and a quick couple of goals will be the end of Wards confidence.

Habs - 4

Carolina - 1

Yup, we need to hit Ward hard and often. I hope the Bell Center fans have a nice chant for him. 3 quick goals and Ward will shit himself.

:hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo:

This game is HUGE

:hlogo: Go :hlogo:

agreed - if our boys win this one, it'll really be a big climb for the hurricanes. if our boys lose this one... the big climb is likely to be ours.

in the event of the second, all i can ask is that those blame throwers among you is that you take on a heart of consideration because, by all normal conditions, there's NO way we should be leading this team in games. they are WAY more talented than we are. if we win, it'll be a big time gift to us as fans.

so, just enjoy the moment, enjoy the ride and enjoy the ups & downs that the roller coaster will give us.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

This is IT!

A Big SWING Game tonight.

WIth a win tonight it is by no means over and with a loss it is by no means over, but the momentum will be changed when the final siren goes.

Let's go boys!!!!

Win 1 for Saku!!!

Win for Me!!!!

Let's play a solid 60 minutes this game. Last game we looked like we came out too fast, and couldn't/didn't keep up the pace.

60 solid minutes[with EVERY LINE contributing] will give us the '"V"

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/news/redirect...newsItemID=5008

Canadiens - Hurricanes: Game 4 Preview

playoffsprevheader600EN.jpg

Canadiens lead best-of-seven series 2-1

MONTREAL – Without the services of captain Saku Koivu for the remainder of their quarterfinal series, the Canadiens will be looking to take a 3-1 series lead when they face off with the Hurricanes tonight at the Bell Centre. Wednesday, Carolina cut the Canadiens’ lead in half with a 2-1 overtime win. Eric Staal, who had yet to light the lamp in this series, scored the game-winner for his first NHL playoff goal.

Making his first postseason start, Hurricanes netminder Cam Ward stopped 27 of 28 shots for the win while Cristobal Huet, winner of the first two matchups, ended the night with 34 saves.

Man of steel: He’s only played four games since returning to the lineup but Francis Bouillon hasn’t shown any rust despite missing a month of action. Sidelined for 15 games due to an ankle injury, the diminutive defenseman appears to have healed well, even scoring his first playoff goal in the opening game of the series. Bouillon is at the top of the playoff pack with 18 blocked shots in just three contests, five ahead of second place. During the regular season, the 30-year-old had 121 blocked shots, second only to Craig Rivet’s 135 among the Canadiens.

5008_1.jpg

MONTREAL – Without the services of captain Saku Koivu for the remainder of their quarterfinal series, the Canadiens will be looking to take a 3-1 series lead when they face off with the Hurricanes tonight at the Bell Centre.

I was just watching the Score and their interviews of some of teh habs players yesterday, HIggins seemed pretty distraught about what happened to Saku and genuinely concerned about his health and future. I think they really bonded in teh last half of the year and Higgins really looks up to him.

Look for Higgins to have MONSTER game tonight, He'll be all over the place, leading the way to a victory for His Captain.

according to team 990:

bulis-ribs-kovalev

higs-bonk-ryder

zhog-plek-zednik

sundstrom-murray-X (prolly Kost)

I tend to like this. Bonk hs been playing better. And let's face it, with Saku out, we'll need Bonk on the ice alot more to win some face-offs. Not to mention that Zhog-Plek-Zed have been working hard all series and it would be a shame to split them up.

Edited by chief_balthor