Game Thread | Canes Vs. Habs | 04/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Throwing crap at the computer screen)

Uggh! When I read that I had the urge to throw something a the screen. The first thing I saw was an old napkin which I threw and crumbs flew all over me. :(

I can't believe that chippy bullshit goals that carolina scores....THis team needs to toughen up in front of the net, Huet can't save everything, it's making me puke right now.......

ANd Ribeiro, turnover after turnover after turnover, he's a liability out htere at this point, He's killing anything, He had HIggins open tried to go the other way intercepted and odd man rush the other way....sickening

Its about time Kovy showed up.. he is the star of the team right now and he has done nothing the last two games... .

Come on Kovy.. get that one back....

kovy's trying but ribiero keeps on faning on every chance he has

kovy's trying but ribiero keeps on faning on every chance he has

Are you watching the game... there was one pass from Kovy to ribs.. it was behind ribs on his trailing foot... come on...

The fact is that line is totally ineffective tonight, and it is equally shared by Kovy, ribs, and Bullis. They have to pick up their game big time.

This is where we're missing Begin..............someone who gives it ALL for their entire shift. He'll go in the corner and bang/chip whatever to come out with the puck....and he'll knock them over too!

I see I've arrived at just the 'right' time. I got to watch the replay of the hurricanes' 3rd goal. whoop, whoop. :(

I see also more negative comments about our players. Keep it up, kids! :wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Did the CJAD NHL.com radio feed just die for anybody else?

I've had trouble with it for the whole game - only heard bits and pieces... :angry2:

Did the CJAD NHL.com radio feed just die for anybody else?

not for me...

:king: :hlogo: :king: