Official - Bégin Will Play Sunday !

Theberge43

Am I the onlyone feeling upset that we lost 2 straight homegames?

getting better and better? Cant get much worse can it so the only way it can get is better.

You are a real Habs fan ... we win 2 games, we'll win the Cup. We loose 2 games, we're the worst team in the league.

Have a little faith, man ! We should be glad to go back to Raleigh, that's where we won our 2 games !

:king:

:(

Am I the onlyone feeling upset that we lost 2 straight homegames?

getting better and better? Cant get much worse can it so the only way it can get is better.

I meant in conjuction with the news on Saku. I wish we had won last night :(

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

:(

I meant in conjuction with the news on Saku. I wish we had won last night :(

Yeah, it was bad news losing him for a game or two, but looks like he will be back before the series is done ... and he will look mean with his busted up eye, and I am sure he will have more than a little fire in his belly to beat the canes on the board.

This is great. Begin is just what we needed. We matched off with Carolina without him. And he's an important piece to our puzzle.

Well Gainey has confirmed the lines ...

Bégin will play C on the 4th line with Sundtrom & Murray and Bonk will stay between Higgins and Ryder.

Streit will go back to the stands ... hope everyone has a better game 5 !

Bégin will play C on the 4th line with Sundtrom & Murray and Bonk will stay between Higgins and Ryder.

No, Gainey has already given up on Bonk with Higgins and Ryder, so i must disagree.

Sparky is Back!!! THis is good news.

Hopefully the Ryder/Bonk/ Higgins line will gel next game and put up some points.

No, Gainey has already given up on Bonk with Higgins and Ryder, so i must disagree.

It was just posted on cyberpresse.

Il ne faut pas s'attendre à d'autres changements. Ainsi, Radek Bonk devrait encore jouer au centre de Christopher Higgins et Michael Ryder même si l'expérience n'a pas été concluante mercredi. Ce trio n'a rien produit en attaque à l'exception des trois tirs de Ryder.

«On ne peut tirer de conclusion après un seul match même si Higgins et Ryder, qui sont deux joueurs d'impact, n'ont pas été menaçants», a noté Gainey.

It basically means that you can't judge them on just one game and that Begin will be the only change on the lineup.

Might I suggest that we not put Bégin up on a saviour pedestal. I'm sure that he'll do the best he can and that's the best we can expect.

:king: :hlogo: :king: