Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Hurricanes | 04/30/06

Spider-Man NL

Wow. Carolina only has 4 Euros.

I just made 10 Euros washing my granny's car.

"Il faut revenir à ce que les gars faisaient lors des deux premiers matchs: les jeux simples, charger le filet, frapper et être les premiers sur la rondelle. C'est comme ça que tu marques des buts. Je suis confiant que ça va revenir pour le prochain match."

-Steve Begin

Wack! Bang! Boom!

Go Habs go!

:hlogo:

Edited by mathieu30

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Il faut revenir à ce que les gars faisaient lors des deux premiers matchs: les jeux simples, charger le filet, frapper et être les premiers sur la rondelle. C'est comme ça que tu marques des buts. Je suis confiant que ça va revenir pour le prochain match."

-Steve Begin

Can anybody translate that briefly?

Can anybody translate that briefly?

It is necessary to return so that the guy made at the time of the first two matches: simple plays, to charge the net, to strike and to be first the disc. It is like that that you marks of the goals. I am trustful that that will return for the next match." - Steve Begin

It is necessary to return so that the guy made at the time of the first two matches: simple plays, to charge the net, to strike and to be first the disc. It is like that that you marks of the goals. I am trustful that that will return for the next match." - Steve Begin

Thanks man. :hlogo:

LOL What is that...Altavista translator? Whatever, good enough...

"Can anybody translate that briefly?"

It is necessary to return so that the guy made at the time of the first two matches

:blink:

We should do the little things like we did in the first two games: crash the net, hit & being first on the puck. That way you will score goals. Im confident that will return for the next game.

Have to put this in perspective. At the start of the series, I predicted Habs in 6. Winning the first two raised expectations, but in all actuality, being 2-2 after 4 games is right where I figured we'd be before the puck dropped in game 1. Win with another strong road game tonight, then stick the fork in them at home right on schedule....then start worrying about the Sens.

LOL So now instead of 5-1 canes. It will be 9-0 for us?

thats quite a change of heart. :D

I havent made a new prediction... I still think we will lose this game... I just want to try and get some feeling becaus tonight I will listen to the game :D

just thought the name of that line was ugly... zerk line.. almost "jerk line" :P

... I still think we will lose this game... I just want to try and get some feeling becaus tonight I will listen to the game :D

just thought the name of that line was ugly... zerk line.. almost "jerk line" :P

Wow, I just can't believe all the optimism that abounds on this forum. Why do people have absolutley no faith? When Montreal wins this game tonight (4-3, Ribs 2 goals, Kovalev 1g-2A), all you guys will be screaming ok, here we go Habs in 6, then were on our way to the cup. Its rather pathetic. Why not just get behind your team, believe they are going to win every game, and if they don't, hey atleast you supported your team,a nd wern't a fair-weather fan.

GO HABS

Wow, I just can't believe all the optimism that abounds on this forum. Why do people have absolutley no faith? When Montreal wins this game tonight (4-3, Ribs 2 goals, Kovalev 1g-2A), all you guys will be screaming ok, here we go Habs in 6, then were on our way to the cup. Its rather pathetic. Why not just get behind your team, believe they are going to win every game, and if they don't, hey atleast you supported your team,a nd wern't a fair-weather fan.

GO HABS

Nicely put Kaos

GO HABS

What? Someone thinks the Habs aren't winning the cup? :blink:

Ridiculus.

LoL

Well, I agree 100%. And I actually do see MORE faith on the boards here and there.

Remember the last New Jersey game of the seaon, even when Montreal had 10.234343 seconds left I still thought they could tie it up! And that is having faith - that until the buzzer goes off, Montreal can always win.

GO HABS GO! :hlogo:

GO HABS

Im a fan... its my right to lose faith and then when they win suddenly be very sure about wins. If you dont like it then pls just ignore me... dont call me pathetic becaus that makes me mad and then we are back to namecallings again.. understood?

Well I have been away for a while just stared working some craxy hours and not sleeping much.

I will watch the game where I watched #1 and #3.

Johnny has been can you do that thing where you call your wife from a pay phone tonight?

LOL, speaking of fellow fans and their "Traditions" that seem to help the habs win...

"Trizzak, you still with that girlfriend?"

Also to those who lose faith in the Habs, can you really call yourself a true fan if you dont stick with them through thick and thin??

GO HABS GO!!!!

3 hours til gametime.

LOL, speaking of fellow fans and their "Traditions" that seem to help the habs win...

"Trizzak, you still with that girlfriend?"

Also to those who lose faith in the Habs, can you really call yourself a true fan if you dont stick with them through thick and thin??

GO HABS GO!!!!

3 hours til gametime.

I never said I dont cheer for them but I have a feeling that Carolina will show why they got over 100 points now when their on a roll.. but I REALLY HOPE we win becaus that would make my day as well as all others in here :)

So photoshopped.

:blink: Nooo... ! HOW CAN YOU TELL?!

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, lol. As if I'd be able to find a picture of a guy holding a chocolate cake with the words "Go Habs Go" written on it online.