Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Hurricanes | 04/30/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What we need is guys with HEART! Guys who hate to lose...............guys who go out and give it all for their whole shift. :angry:

Ya, I'm pissed not that we lost (well yes BUT) the way we've lost the last 3 coming out FLAT then trying to catch up............

you gotta hear yvon pedneault - what a snotty jerk!

michael ryder should have done this, michael ryder should have done that, yadda, yadda, yadda, yuck

:king: :hlogo: :king:

what a fag ending.

what's with the red nose on kovalev? I don't understand...

This sets us up for the storybook ending.

We go back to Montreal and put up the biggest effort of the year and win. Koivu comes back for game 7 and we crush them in game 7.

It will happen

Hear-Hear!

We need Koivu... Did you see Gainey move 1 feet when calling a timeout? thats the most he has moved all game. Id take Koivu as Coach over the ones we have. Of course the team shows no heart when the coaches looks like grumpy old men.

This sets us up for the storybook ending.

We go back to Montreal and put up the biggest effort of the year and win. Koivu comes back for game 7 and we crush them in game 7.

It will happen

lookin' forward to seeing this happen... gonna be nice!!!

well ya cant win if ya cant score, end of story

Great Coaching!!!! I'll tell you one thing...as much as i HATE THE LAFFS BUT A PAT QUINN TEAM WOULD NEVER HAVE LET ANY TEAM WIN THREE STRAIGHT in a playoff series. Down with the three stooges!

We need Koivu... Did you see Gainey move 1 feet when calling a timeout? thats the most he has moved all game. Id take Koivu as Coach over the ones we have. Of course the team shows no heart when the coaches looks like grumpy old men.

good grief! another fascinating observation!

Are you joking? We have a great coaching staff! These guys know what they are doing, and know how to win. But winning takes time, and it will come eventually.

good grief! another fascinating observation!

Then tell me your observation if mine is so wrong.

Would you get sparked to play if the coach who is supposed to motivate the team just stands there afraid his suit will get shrinkled if he moves or makes a change in face...

Its not the coaching its the players.

agreed

without koivu the team is lost out there, just because he didnt score in the first two games does not mean that he didnt play a crucial role for the team

Are you joking? We have a great coaching staff! These guys know what they are doing, and know how to win. But winning takes time, and it will come eventually.

I agree.... this is extra fun for us. our team isn't that strong yet but, this is the kind of experience which will go a long way to taking the hungry young wolves there.

Great Coaching!!!! I'll tell you one thing...as much as i HATE THE LAFFS BUT A PAT QUINN TEAM WOULD NEVER HAVE LET ANY TEAM WIN THREE STRAIGHT in a playoff series. Down with the three stooges!

If you're trying to imply that Gainey makes the Habs heartless, let me remind you that Quinn coached the Leafs when the recorded an NHL record-low 6 shots in their loss to the Devils.

That's the definition of soft, heartless play.