Spider-Man NL

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my bold prediction: souray will only break two sticks tonight :lol:

3-1 montreal and I expect pleks line to shine

Great cake Puck! 42 minutes to game time!!!

:hlogo:

I feel that Plex is going to have a good game tonight. Add a goal from him in my Predictions and give him and assist.

:hlogo:

I love that comcast is airing the game on the net but I'm getting tired of Carolina's announcers and there stupid commericals! Why can't they show the CBC feed? grrrrrrrr. ugh.

"On the net"? I never knew you could watch a game on the internet...If i am not mistaken

I have a feeling Kovy will show up. He knows he is the man now and has to get it done. If they can get some quick pressure and some goals on Ward, they will be fine. They just have to break out of the funk...

Now that said, the Canes played amazing hockey the last few games. Sure, the Refs let them get away with too much, but Ward has been incredible for them, and their team speed is back. A large part of our first two wins were easy goals on Gerber. I suspect the boys have just discovered that they have to work a lot harder with a hot goaltender in net.

What they need right now is some confidence, and if they get some, they will do just fine. Think about this. The habs played terrible, the refs were awful, and the canes were on fire.. yet they barely won those two games. Especially the overtime game, it could have gone either way. If i was the canes, I would still be worried...

Looks like Downey is in the lineup i just saw him standing on the bench during the anthem

Yeah, I just noticed that. He replaces Sundstrom

In > Begin, Downey

Out > Streit, Sundstrom

Well, we're getting a grittier lineup tonight, thats for sure.

Jacques Demers's 'strategy' suggestions for Montreal were pretty easy to state.

1. The Canadiens must bug Ward in the same way as Huet was bugged.

2. The Canadiens must play an offensive game with intensity.

3. The Canadiens must pay special attention to the Brind'amour line.

No kidding.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Oh crap.. Fraser is the ref....

I remember Fraser making some calls in a Nordiques / Canadiens game in 1993 (or was it 1986?) that fell disputedly in the Canadiens' favour.

:king: :hlogo: :king: