Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Hurricanes | 04/30/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Canadiens win this (and I'd LOVE to see it) that'll be an unexpected gift for us fans (& Mr. Gillette too).

But, really, I see this as a good training ground for the young guys. Good experience, good growth stuff. It'll make them better for next year and the next, and the next, etc. :):):)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

If this announcer continues to say "Ward says no" after every save (as he's been thus far) I'm flying to Raleigh and shooting him.

LMFOA!

Sheesh, c'mon folks, it's a 1 goal game right now, how 'bout trying to support the team instead of being all doomsday. For once, I decide to play on the boards during a game night, and all it's doing is chasing me away.

Interestingly, if you go to the hockeysfuture.com Canadiens page, you'll see some very encouraging results.

Higgins's rating has risen to an 8.0B (first line player who should reach his potential).

Plekanec's rating is now a 7.0B (second line player who should reach his potential).

Perezhogin & Kostitsyn remain at 8.5B (first line players on the cusp of being elite forwards who should reach their potentials).

Potentially looking good down the road. :):):)

A lot, apparently. Grr. On a side note, man I hate Geico ads.

Haha, they are better than those "Beep beep" commercials. At least I haven't seen any Wendy's ad. The Carolina classic burger just looks disgusting. Wendy's is awesome, but not that burger.

The Canadiens are holding their own now. Just gotta score.

A penalty on Markov... keep 'em back for the next two minutes & get back to task.

even better, score on this power play.